about mouse and keyboard controls

pumpkin

hi ppl, im new here and usually not a programmer, just teached myself to make bots for a game.

well here is my problem:

the game is run in a window by a minimizer. until now the bots worked by activating the game window, then sending the actions to do, like mouse movement, clicks, and skill changing through numbers.

but now, they made a new update on their gameguard, after that, although the game window is active, the actions are done behind the window on the desktop, and not affecting the game anymore.

my question now is, is there a way to for example send the actions directly to the application (game) isntead of activating it and doing directly there? or do u ppl have any idea what else i can do?

hope there is a solution available ;)

have a nice day

update: well the problem was solved by renaming the bot in a way that their gamgaguard lets it pass now, but id still like to know if there is a way to send mouse moves clicks etc to a program while its for example minimized to tray ... any ideas? ;)

Check out the Control commands in the helpfile.

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Check into ControlClick, ControlSend, and ControlCommand, that should get you started. And if you haven't already, check out the AutoIt Window Info Tool, as you'll probably be needing it.

Edited by mikehunt114
IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

k i checked the window info tool to get the right coords that the mouse should move to, so controlsend etc does it the way i asked for? i mwean sendnig directly to prog instead of only working when the window is enabled ..

ok enough questions for now, time to get into it, thx for the hints mike ;)

No problem. You only need to use pixels for MouseClick() and such, if you're gonna use the Control...() commands, you use Control IDs, which you can get with AU3Info. It's all explained in the helpfile, good luck.

Edited by mikehunt114

• 2 weeks later...

hi again, i checked the control things now, but, as in the help file noted, it seems that this game is one of the progs that dont use the same kind of commands as microsoft, because inside the game i dont get any infos on that section of the window info ...

any other ways or will i have to forget this idea?