Input Box Questions

I'm trying to make an input box. I dont want it to allow any editing of the text inside, but I want people to be able to copy the contents from it. I thought making it read only would do the trick, but that wont allow copying. Any ideas?

Current Projects:Remote Administration Suite Updated! 12-20-07Remote User State Migration Tool (Plugin) Updated! 12-20-07Batch Print Wizard Updated! 12-20-07Links:AutoIt Beta | AutoIt Wiki

Thanks to you both for your quick responses, and your help.

So essentially, what I would need to do is the following (minus the white background):

GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 23, 73, 210, 20, $SS_SUNKEN)

This wont let me copy the contents of the label either... I wasnt really aware you could copy the contents of a label in the first place. What am I doing wrong?

Current Projects:Remote Administration Suite Updated! 12-20-07Remote User State Migration Tool (Plugin) Updated! 12-20-07Batch Print Wizard Updated! 12-20-07Links:AutoIt Beta | AutoIt Wiki

maybe just use ...

$var = "my text message"

GUICtrlCreateLabel($var, 23, 73, 210, 20, $SS_SUNKEN)

ClipPut($var)

then you just paste it where you want

8)

Whelp, that's certainly not a bad idea... Only problem I forsee is this: the program I'm writing has multiple variables on each page. It's a "if you want to copy the info, you can" thing, not a "copy all the time" thing. What I might do is use your suggestion, and put in a "Copy" button or something on each value... Unless someone else has an answer?

(Thanks Val)