Tag IMG on Internet Explorer

Van

Hi,

You can look in the Autoit help file under "User Defined Functions", there you'll find "IE Management" which can do ALOT when it comes to interacting with html..etc. I see this is your first post, if you're new to the AU3 language I recommend that you undertake a MUCH simpler project and then try this one later on (then you also have some code to share..etc.)...

Anyways, overall you can do something along the lines of fetching the html (_IEDocReadHTML) and then use a regular expression (StringRegExp) to fetch the URL of the image you need.. then download..etc.etc.

Cheers,

Sunaj

Hi!!

How can I take a image on a Internet Explorer Application and show it in box?

I want to take a image code and show for the user can type the code and them the script will submit the form.

The image is in this form:

https://visitante.cadastro.uol.com.br/index.html?skin=/bol

[]'s

Using IE.au3 and other AutoIt commands you can download or display images from webservers... but I see that the image you are asking about is part of a validation systems. Those images are generated by server-side code uniquely with each connection to the server, so there is much more to interacting with them than what you allude above.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Hi,

You can look in the Autoit help file under "User Defined Functions", there you'll find "IE Management" which can do ALOT when it comes to interacting with html..etc. I see this is your first post, if you're new to the AU3 language I recommend that you undertake a MUCH simpler project and then try this one later on (then you also have some code to share..etc.)...

Anyways, overall you can do something along the lines of fetching the html (_IEDocReadHTML) and then use a regular expression (StringRegExp) to fetch the URL of the image you need.. then download..etc.etc.

Cheers,

Sunaj

Hi!

Its not my first contact with AU3 language. Its just my first post. ;)

I will try your tips!

Using IE.au3 and other AutoIt commands you can download or display images from webservers... but I see that the image you are asking about is part of a validation systems. Those images are generated by server-side code uniquely with each connection to the server, so there is much more to interacting with them than what you allude above.

Dale

Hi!

I know that image is generated by server side script. I just want to do a connection with the site, fill the form with random information, display the image to the user. User will write the image code and the AutoIt script will fill this information in the form and send it.

I just want to automatize the process, being very simple.

[]'s