Counter

Tyld

Hy i was wandering if sb could help me. I want to create a counter for some game taht will count from 60 to 0. The problem i got is thhat when i make a window that is suppouse to display my counter it minimize my game. i was wandering if there is any possibility that i could display that clock without minimizing.

no it doenst work not for a full screen game

hum ... yeah ... I tested and is doesn't work on full screen ...

But I tested a tooltip and it seem to work, but it *flash* a lot, I think the game is having a too big frame rate to let the tooltip stay on top all the time ^^. By flash I mean I see it like 1/2 sec then hide 1/2 sec and then see it again ...

I don't know if it help you ;)

Thx for your help so far, but unfortuntely its not possible to run these game in window mode:(. i know taht tooltip works but that flashing thing is annoying when you pay for longer time and you dont have possibility to modify colours or enything on that tooltip. Thats why if anybody will figure something out plz share ;)

the game name is Helbreath. And i was even trying to use 3d analyzer to force the window mode but it didnt worked.

I've googled a little on helbreath myself, and turns out noone has created such a thing yet. So, I think you should go with sound, or you could try to force a window on top.. Or hack the game yourself to make it show in a window.