AutoIt Diamond Mine

smstroble

I got 23580 but closed it because it was taking too long.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Razer M, what did you change to fix the 4 warnings? i cant find it.

I got 23580 but closed it because it was taking too long.

I know, i need to find a way to make the game more difficult. maybe add more gem types.

Edited by smstroble

MUHAHAHAHAHA

wow! I'm truly impressed how far you have gotten in one day!!!! Very nice job, and keep working on it. I did find one minor flaw in the code (not literaly as in i looked at the code, but i noticed flaw while playing it).

I attached a screenshot of the game. If you look closely you will see that the bottom two rows are as they are supposed to be, but the rest of the gems are highlighted (set to the second version of their image) if you click three times on any one certain gem, it will stay highlighted, even if you click on another gem, until you happen to click on it again. Other than this minor glitch, awesome job, and please keep up the good work.

- Dan [Website]

Nice job, this is getting to the stage where its fun to play!

One other thing, i recommend putting borders on the highlighted images. Just a personal preference thing, but i think the change is too minor from highlighted to un-highlighted

Also, is it possible to slow down the drop rate/chain reaction speed just a little bit, not a whole lot but just enough so your eye can follow whats going on? cause when i got the first chain reaction, I though it was a glitch. :lmao:

Otherwise, incredible job! ;)

@smstroble

I declared the control variables outsied the function

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

V1.1.2 is out!

Nice job, this is getting to the stage where its fun to play!

One other thing, i recommend putting borders on the highlighted images. Just a personal preference thing, but i think the change is too minor from highlighted to un-highlighted

Also, is it possible to slow down the drop rate/chain reaction speed just a little bit, not a whole lot but just enough so your eye can follow whats going on? cause when i got the first chain reaction, I though it was a glitch. :lmao:

Otherwise, incredible job! ;)

Added borders - "often the best solution is the easiest solution" not shure who i got that from but its happened 2 times now. first on correcting the 4, 5 rows and the vertical column problems, where i fixed it be reverting back to the original idea and scanning for empty cells and now i spent 45 min trying to get the gems pics to take the $SS_BLACKBORDER without making the pic dissapear, unsucessfully. solution: photo edit the highlighted gem pics :-P lol

I got 55,000

time to rest the eyes

8)

Added to list

@ Everyone

I forgot to mention, whenever you submit a score let me know if its new gems or old gems, its significantly easyer to get a higher score with old gems because it has only 6 gem types

P.S. i think think there is an issue with the scoreing of collapses.. im going to look into that soon.

@smstroble

I declared the control variables outsied the function

ahh

EDIT: fixed some typeo's

Edited by smstroble

MUHAHAHAHAHA

I used new gems.

Razer M, what did you change to fix the 4 warnings? i cant find it.

I know, i need to find a way to make the game more difficult. maybe add more gem types.

or maybe disable the keyboard ;)

Seriously nice effort.

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad

LOL, though the keyboard isent used in the game, disabling the mouse... now there's an idea ;) lol

Doh.... fingers quicker than my brain.... Yeah disable the mouse...

come to think of it, my dead granny is quicker than my brain currently.

God rest her, now if she had only done the shopping like i asked she still be alive..

Edited by HardCopy

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad

Thanks all, i havent had a lot of time lately, i hope to get some more work done this week or this weekend.

Either I have been staring at this game for too long or the no more possible moves function isn't working right. Anybody see another move?

hmm, i dont see anything, ill recreate that board and see which part of the no move logic is being triggered and why, hopefully i can fix that soon.

MUHAHAHAHAHA