Need help to create YesNo script

Derick

Hi Guys,

I really need you guys to help me to develop a automate yes or no in all my installation programs.

Can this be done ?

Everything I install many new programs to my machine I need to press No (Not to restart) button. Hope you guys can help me...

Many thanks

Best Regards,

Derick

• Moderators

Hi Guys,

I really need you guys to help me to develop a automate yes or no in all my installation programs.

Can this be done ?

Everything I install many new programs to my machine I need to press No (Not to restart) button. Hope you guys can help me...

Many thanks

Best Regards,

Derick

Sure...

1. Open the help file

2. Look at MsgBox

Edit:

And just in case you were meaning you wanted to "click" the yes or no button, look at ControlClick() (also in the help file) and use the AutoInfo.exe tool to get your ControlID's and or ClassNameNN's

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Sure...

1. Open the help file

2. Look at MsgBox

Edit:

And just in case you were meaning you wanted to "click" the yes or no button, look at ControlClick() (also in the help file) and use the AutoInfo.exe tool to get your ControlID's and or ClassNameNN's

Thanks for reply.. :lmao:

Anyway, can you develop some command-line utility for automating interactive software installations and system configuration tasks.

monitoring the window titles of active processes. When it finds a window with which it should interact, it sends a set of keystrokes to that window...

SO i can write a batch file with the EXE file created to automate answer for all the NO NO NO.... ;)

Thanks for reply.. :lmao:

Anyway, can you develop some command-line utility for automating interactive software installations and system configuration tasks.

monitoring the window titles of active processes. When it finds a window with which it should interact, it sends a set of keystrokes to that window...

SO i can write a batch file with the EXE file created to automate answer for all the NO NO NO.... ;)

Everything you asked about above is easily achieved with Autoit.

Yes you can create the script/program as an EXE after.

Try to create a simple starter script to install a single program, reference the superb helpfile, then build on that to include further your other install programs into one script/program.

If you get stuck, post your starter code here, then you will find people a lot more forthcoming with assistance.

People gladly help here, but they wont do all the work for you.

Good Luck

Hardcopy

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad

Everything you asked about above is easily achieved with Autoit.

Yes you can create the script/program as an EXE after.

Try to create a simple starter script to install a single program, reference the superb helpfile, then build on that to include further your other install programs into one script/program.

If you get stuck, post your starter code here, then you will find people a lot more forthcoming with assistance.

People gladly help here, but they wont do all the work for you.

Good Luck

Hardcopy

Thanks Hardcopy.

I'm trying to create now but hits problem that you help.

How can I do a "copy" function in the script. Mean copy one source files to another location for installation.

Derick

Thanks for reply.. :evil:

SO i can write a batch file with the EXE file created to automate answer for all the NO NO NO.... :lmao:

Isn't this almost exactly what autoit is made for? ;)

Time + Effort = Constant