World of Warcraft & Autoit

Sardith

I wanted to know if anyone has had any problems with being banned, or detected.. by warden. Mainly for Pixel Scanning, and Control sending.

Thanks,

Jeff

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Yes and no.

Warden can see all process's you are running.

I have run alot of au3 and exe based on autoit when i played wow, and i never got cought. So i doubt you get cought, unless you are trying to edit memory.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

i dont know if it works with wow.. but i tried this in an other mmorpg..

by compiling ur script under the name "svchost.exe" (without the quotes ;)) the warden should't be able to catch ur script.. but again dunno if it works with wow

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69911 <-- Best hacker ever :D

I wanted to know if anyone has had any problems with being banned, or detected.. by warden. Mainly for Pixel Scanning, and Control sending.

Thanks,

Jeff

Warden sees EVERYTHING.

But is not going to ban you unless the program it catches you with is interacting with WoW.

Even then, Blizzard is known to not immediately ban people, they usually wait until enough people have gotten caught then ban them all at once.

Hehe... just visit nice farming zones. like fellwood... the places where daemons are.. and you will most probably see a Hunter that is in fact a bot. Does not really mater on what server you are.. most probably they are on every server. This bots get potions that they bots every day and if someone wants to scan them or link them to selling gold I am sure that Blizzard can do it.. but NOTHING is done.

Personally I do not think that they will ban you. Just do not name the script that you will be using in something like "fishingbot" or things like that.... you know.....

Even then, Blizzard is known to not immediately ban people, they usually wait until enough people have gotten caught then ban them all at once.

Yes, that is usually how it is done... most of the time there are warnings out on the web before it happens... If you know where to look. If someone gives out a warning, listen to it, you will be sorry if you don't. Blizzard usually scans for about 2 weeks before they ban anyone, that way, they catch most of the people that are botting, and people don't just stop botting after one of their friends got banned for it. If you get caught and banned in one of blizzard's sweeps, don't expect them to give you your account back, they only ban people that they KNOW are botting.

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

• 4 years later...

So this "Warden" program built into Blizzard apps only sends info regarding the current processes running concurrently with the game? not what the process is doing at the time?

With my limited experience of AutoIt (learning fast) it seems that applications receiving commands from AutoIt think they are user commands rather than automated, as such, "Warden" would be unable to detect what AutoIt is doing, only that it is running.

Please correct me if i am incorrect in any area

Edited by Cind3r

Interesting, as in all areas of my hobbies i am forbidden to talk about them!

At work we have a webfilter that blocks EVERYTHING with the word "Game" in it. Unfortunatly my hobbie is PC games and scripting (creating mods not bots/hacks) so anything i want to go on the internet during lunch is blocked unlike my other work colleague who are into V8's, golf and baking. So i turn to forums..... then shutdown :x

Guess ill change hobbies.

Ill read the anouncements and stickys before posting in the future