Interactive ballons

GEOSoft

Has anyone know how to create interactive ballons? That's the type that XP will throw up from the sys tray saying "for more information click this balloon" and they have the "X" in the upper right to close the ballon.

Edited for typo.

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

HAs anyone know how to beate interactive ballons? That's the type that XP will throw up from the sys tray saying "for more information click this balloon" and they have the "X" in the upper right to close the ballon.

How to beat them? I don't understand...

If you want to make them, look at

TrayTip()

How to beat them? I don't understand...

If you want to make them, look at

TrayTip()

I edited the first post for a typo, it should have been create.

I know how to create tray tips but as far I know Tray tips are not interactive and there is no flag to make them inteactive. Clicking on an AutoIt tray tip has action that can be performed. That would be the right place to put it but it wouuld also involve te dev's writing more code. That's why I'm thing along the lines of a DLL call.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

I edited the first post for a typo, it should have been create.

I know how to create tray tips but as far I know Tray tips are not interactive and there is no flag to make them inteactive. Clicking on an AutoIt tray tip has action that can be performed. That would be the right place to put it but it wouuld also involve te dev's writing more code. That's why I'm thing along the lines of a DLL call.

Oh, I see what you are saying...

Thats actually true, I'm not sure if traytips can be made to recognize that they have been clicked.

I know its possible, because many programs have traytips that say "Click here to solve this..." and stuff.

How do they detect Clicks? :lmao::evil:;)

did you try autoit spy on it?

maybe its "just a window"...

That's an idea that I could look at.

I still think that it will probably be a DLL call to create it but I'm not familiar with the Windows DLL calls. I know that some people on these forums are.

George

>>>>>>>>>>>> Window Details <<<<<<<<<<<<<
Title:  
Class:  Shell_TrayWnd
Size:   X: -2   Y: 715  W: 1028 H: 55

>>>>>>>>>>> Mouse Details <<<<<<<<<<<
Screen: X: 945  Y: 719
Cursor ID:  2

>>>>>>>>>>> Pixel Color Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<
RGB:    Hex: 0xFFFFE1   Dec: 16777185

>>>>>>>>>>> Control Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<
Size:       X: 872  Y: 0    W: 148  H: 39
Control ID: 303
ClassNameNN:    TrayNotifyWnd1
Text:       
Style:      0x56000000
ExStyle:        0x00020000

>>>>>>>>>>> Status Bar Text <<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>> Visible Window Text <<<<<<<<<<<
4:11 PM

>>>>>>>>>>> Hidden Window Text <<<<<<<<<<<

Seems like you could do something with it? Might have to play around with this tomorrow when I get time, seems like a VERY interesting idea.

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Seems like you could do something with it? Might have to play around with this tomorrow when I get time, seems like a VERY interesting idea.

That's the same as I got. I'm sure it's a DLL call to create one. In just browsing MSDN for info

George

Let us know what you find, I think this is interesting ;)

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Let us know what you find, I think this is interesting ;)

Will do but so far I've found nothing that I can use.

George

• Moderators

A stab in the dark, and very well may not, but have you tried to see if GUIRegisterMsg() works?

Edit:

This is assuming they've set up the setting of the traytips the same way they set the GUI's, if not, then I would start looking at the SendMessage() APIs and the TT* API constants.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

A stab in the dark, and very well may not, but have you tried to see if GUIRegisterMsg() works?

Edit:

This is assuming they've set up the setting of the traytips the same way they set the GUI's, if not, then I would start looking at the SendMessage() APIs and the TT* API constants.

Anything is worth a try ;) Right now all I've discovered is that somehow query.dll appears to be involved. Sice ther is usually one or two involved during statup I'm going to try to load process viewer on startup and see if the log shows it.

George

take a look at EM_SHOWBALLOONTIP

edit: has pretty much the same options as TrayTip() so you wont get more out of this

I think that's the right one. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it.

George

I think that's the right one. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it.

this cant do more than traytip()

Anything is worth a try ;) Right now all I've discovered is that somehow query.dll appears to be involved. Sice ther is usually one or two involved during statup I'm going to try to load process viewer on startup and see if the log shows it.

look at the exports, i cant find anything like tray or balloon in there...

class CCoTaskAllocator CoTaskAllocatorCAllocStorageVariant::CAllocStorageVariant(struct tagPROPVARIANT &,class PMemoryAllocator &)CAllocStorageVariant::CAllocStorageVariant(class PDeSerStream &,class PMemoryAllocator &)CAllocStorageVariant::CAllocStorageVariant(char const *,class PMemoryAllocator &)CAllocStorageVariant::CAllocStorageVariant(unsigned short const *,class PMemoryAllocator &)CAllocStorageVariant::CAllocStorageVariant(struct _GUID const *,class PMemoryAllocator &)CAllocStorageVariant::CAllocStorageVariant(enum VARENUM,unsigned long,class PMemoryAllocator &)CCatState::CCatState(void)CCategorizationSet::CCategorizationSet(class CCategorizationSet const &)CCategorizationSet::CCategorizationSet(unsigned int)CCiAdminParams::CCiAdminParams(class CLangList *)CCiRegParams::CCiRegParams(unsigned short const *)CColumnSet::CColumnSet(unsigned int)CColumns::CColumns(class CColumns const &)CColumns::CColumns(unsigned int)CDFA::CDFA(unsigned short const *,class CTimeLimit &,unsigned char)CDbColId::CDbColId(struct _GUID const &,unsigned short const *)CDbColId::CDbColId(struct tagDBID const &)CDbColId::CDbColId(class CDbColId const &)CDbColId::CDbColId(void)CDbColumnNode::CDbColumnNode(struct tagDBID const &,int)CDbColumns::CDbColumns(unsigned int)CDbContentRestriction::CDbContentRestriction(unsigned short const *,struct tagDBID const &,unsigned long,unsigned long)CDbContentRestriction::CDbContentRestriction(unsigned short const *,class CDbColumnNode const &,unsigned long,unsigned long)CDbNatLangRestriction::CDbNatLangRestriction(unsigned short const *,struct tagDBID const &,unsigned long)CDbNatLangRestriction::CDbNatLangRestriction(unsigned short const *,class CDbColumnNode const &,unsigned long)CDbPropIDSet::CDbPropIDSet(void)CDbQueryResults::CDbQueryResults(void)CDbSelectNode::CDbSelectNode(void)CDbSortSet::CDbSortSet(unsigned int)CDefColumnRegEntry::CDefColumnRegEntry(void)CDriveInfo::CDriveInfo(unsigned short const *,unsigned long)CDynStream::CDynStream(class PMmStream *)CEventItem::CEventItem(unsigned short,unsigned short,unsigned long,unsigned short,unsigned long,void const *)CEventLog::CEventLog(unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *)CException::CException(void)CFileBuffer::CFileBuffer(class CFileMapView &,unsigned int)CFileMapView::CFileMapView(unsigned short const *)CFilterDaemon::CFilterDaemon(class CiProxy &,class CCiFrameworkParams &,class CLangList &,unsigned char *,unsigned long,struct ICiCFilterClient *)CFullPath::CFullPath(unsigned short const *)CFullPath::CFullPath(unsigned short const *,unsigned int)CFullPropSpec::CFullPropSpec(class PDeSerStream &)CFullPropSpec::CFullPropSpec(class CFullPropSpec const &)CFwAsyncWorkItem::CFwAsyncWorkItem(class CWorkManager &,class CWorkQueue &)CFwEventItem::CFwEventItem(unsigned short,unsigned long,unsigned short,unsigned long,void *)CGenericCiProxy::CGenericCiProxy(class CSharedNameGen &,unsigned long,unsigned long)CGetDbProps::CGetDbProps(void)CImpersonateRemoteAccess::CImpersonateRemoteAccess(class CImpersonationTokenCache *)CImpersonationTokenCache::CImpersonationTokenCache(unsigned short const *)CIndexTable::CIndexTable(class CiStorage &,class CTransaction &)CInternalPropertyRestriction::CInternalPropertyRestriction(unsigned long,unsigned long,class CStorageVariant const &,class CRestriction *)CKeyArray::CKeyArray(int,int)CLangList::CLangList(struct ICiCLangRes *,unsigned long)CLocalGlobalPropertyList::CLocalGlobalPropertyList(unsigned long)CLocalGlobalPropertyList::CLocalGlobalPropertyList(class CEmptyPropertyList *,int,unsigned short const *,unsigned long)CMachineAdmin::CMachineAdmin(unsigned short const *,int)CMemSerStream::CMemSerStream(unsigned int)CMemSerStream::CMemSerStream(unsigned char *,unsigned long)CMetaDataMgr::CMetaDataMgr(int,enum CiVRootTypeEnum,unsigned long,unsigned short const *)CMmStream::CMmStream(unsigned long,int)CMmStreamConsecBuf::CMmStreamConsecBuf(void)CNatLanguageRestriction::CNatLanguageRestriction(unsigned short const *,class CFullPropSpec const &,unsigned long)CNodeRestriction::CNodeRestriction(unsigned long,unsigned int)CNormalizer::CNormalizer(class PNoiseList &)CPathParser::CPathParser(unsigned short const *,unsigned long)CPerfMon::CPerfMon(unsigned short const *)CPersDeComp::CPersDeComp(class PDirectory &,unsigned long,class CPhysIndex &,unsigned long,int,int)CPhysStorage::CPhysStorage(class PStorage &,class PStorageObject &,unsigned long,unsigned int,class PMmStream *,int,unsigned int,int)CPhysStorage::CPhysStorage(class PStorage &,class PStorageObject &,unsigned long,class PMmStream *,enum PStorage::EOpenMode,int,unsigned int,int)CPidLookupTable::CPidLookupTable(void)CPidRemapper::CPidRemapper(class CPidMapper const &,class XInterface<struct IPropertyMapper> &,class CRestriction *,class CColumnSet *,class CSortSet *)CPropListFile::CPropListFile(class CEmptyPropertyList *,int,unsigned short const *,unsigned long)CPropNameArray::CPropNameArray(class PDeSerStream &)CPropNameArray::CPropNameArray(unsigned int)CPropStoreManager::CPropStoreManager(unsigned long)CPropertyRestriction::CPropertyRestriction(unsigned long,class CFullPropSpec const &,class CStorageVariant const &)CPropertyRestriction::CPropertyRestriction(void)CPropertyStoreWids::CPropertyStoreWids(class CPropStoreManager &)CPropertyValueParser::CPropertyValueParser(class CQueryScanner &,unsigned short,unsigned long)CQMemSerStream::CQMemSerStream(unsigned int)CQueryScanner::CQueryScanner(unsigned short const *,int,unsigned long,int)CRangeKeyRepository::CRangeKeyRepository(void)CRangeRestriction::CRangeRestriction(void)CRcovStrmAppendTrans::CRcovStrmAppendTrans(class PRcovStorageObj &)CRcovStrmMDTrans::CRcovStrmMDTrans(class PRcovStorageObj &,enum CRcovStrmMDTrans::MDOp,unsigned long)CRcovStrmTrans::CRcovStrmTrans(class PRcovStorageObj &,enum RcovOpType)CRegAccess::CRegAccess(unsigned long,unsigned short const *)CRegChangeEvent::CRegChangeEvent(unsigned short const *,int)CRegNotify::CRegNotify(unsigned short const *)CRequestClient::CRequestClient(unsigned short const *,struct IDBProperties *)CRequestQueue::CRequestQueue(unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned int,int,unsigned int,unsigned int,struct _GUID const &)CScopeRestriction::CScopeRestriction(unsigned short const *,int,int)CSdidLookupTable::CSdidLookupTable(void)CSizeSerStream::CSizeSerStream(void)CSort::CSort(unsigned int)CSortSet::CSortSet(unsigned int)CStandardPropMapper::CStandardPropMapper(void)CSvcQuery::CSvcQuery(unsigned short const *,struct IDBProperties *)CSynRestriction::CSynRestriction(class CKey const &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,int)CTimeLimit::CTimeLimit(unsigned long,unsigned long)CTransaction::CTransaction(void)CUnfilteredRestriction::CUnfilteredRestriction(void)CValueNormalizer::CValueNormalizer(class PKeyRepository &)CVirtualString::CVirtualString(unsigned int)CWin32RegAccess::CWin32RegAccess(struct HKEY__ *,unsigned short const *)CWordRestriction::CWordRestriction(class CKeyBuf const &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,int)CWorkQueue::CWorkQueue(unsigned int,enum CWorkQueue::WorkQueueType)CiStorage::CiStorage(unsigned short const *,struct ICiCAdviseStatus &,unsigned long,unsigned long,int)SStorageObject::SStorageObject(class PStorageObject *)XPtr<class CDbCmdTreeNode>::~XPtr<class CDbCmdTreeNode>(void)XPtr<class CDbColumnNode>::~XPtr<class CDbColumnNode>(void)XPtr<class CDbProjectListAnchor>::~XPtr<class CDbProjectListAnchor>(void)XPtr<class CDbProjectListElement>::~XPtr<class CDbProjectListElement>(void)CAllocStorageVariant::~CAllocStorageVariant(void)CCatState::~CCatState(void)CCatalogAdmin::~CCatalogAdmin(void)CCatalogEnum::~CCatalogEnum(void)CColumns::~CColumns(void)CContentRestriction::~CContentRestriction(void)CDFA::~CDFA(void)CDbCmdTreeNode::~CDbCmdTreeNode(void)CDbColumns::~CDbColumns(void)CDbContentBaseRestriction::~CDbContentBaseRestriction(void)CDbProp::~CDbProp(void)CDbPropBaseRestriction::~CDbPropBaseRestriction(void)CDbPropIDSet::~CDbPropIDSet(void)CDbPropSet::~CDbPropSet(void)CDbQueryResults::~CDbQueryResults(void)CDbSortKey::~CDbSortKey(void)CDbSortSet::~CDbSortSet(void)CDynStream::~CDynStream(void)CEventItem::~CEventItem(void)CEventLog::~CEventLog(void)CFileMapView::~CFileMapView(void)CFilterDaemon::~CFilterDaemon(void)CFullPropSpec::~CFullPropSpec(void)CFwAsyncWorkItem::~CFwAsyncWorkItem(void)CFwEventItem::~CFwEventItem(void)CGenericCiProxy::~CGenericCiProxy(void)CImpersonateClient::~CImpersonateClient(void)CImpersonateSystem::~CImpersonateSystem(void)CImpersonationTokenCache::~CImpersonationTokenCache(void)CInternalPropertyRestriction::~CInternalPropertyRestriction(void)CKeyArray::~CKeyArray(void)CLangList::~CLangList(void)CMachineAdmin::~CMachineAdmin(void)CMemSerStream::~CMemSerStream(void)CMetaDataMgr::~CMetaDataMgr(void)CMmStream::~CMmStream(void)CNatLanguageRestriction::~CNatLanguageRestriction(void)CNodeRestriction::~CNodeRestriction(void)CNotRestriction::~CNotRestriction(void)COccRestriction::~COccRestriction(void)CParseCommandTree::~CParseCommandTree(void)CPerfMon::~CPerfMon(void)CPhraseRestriction::~CPhraseRestriction(void)CPhysStorage::~CPhysStorage(void)CPidLookupTable::~CPidLookupTable(void)CPidRemapper::~CPidRemapper(void)CProcess::~CProcess(void)CPropStoreManager::~CPropStoreManager(void)CPropertyList::~CPropertyList(void)CPropertyRestriction::~CPropertyRestriction(void)CPropertyStore::~CPropertyStore(void)CPropertyStoreWids::~CPropertyStoreWids(void)CQMemSerStream::~CQMemSerStream(void)CQueryUnknown::~CQueryUnknown(void)CRangeKeyRepository::~CRangeKeyRepository(void)CRangeRestriction::~CRangeRestriction(void)CRegChangeEvent::~CRegChangeEvent(void)CRegNotify::~CRegNotify(void)CRestriction::~CRestriction(void)CScopeAdmin::~CScopeAdmin(void)CScopeEnum::~CScopeEnum(void)CScopeRestriction::~CScopeRestriction(void)CSdidLookupTable::~CSdidLookupTable(void)CSizeSerStream::~CSizeSerStream(void)CSort::~CSort(void)CSynRestriction::~CSynRestriction(void)CVirtualString::~CVirtualString(void)CWin32RegAccess::~CWin32RegAccess(void)CWordRestriction::~CWordRestriction(void)CWorkManager::~CWorkManager(void)CWorkQueue::~CWorkQueue(void)SStorageObject::~SStorageObject(void)void CDbCmdTreeNode::operator delete(void *)void CDbColId::operator delete(void *)void CDbContent::operator delete(void *)void CDbParameter::operator delete(void *)void CDbPropSet::operator delete(void *)class CDbByGuid & CDbByGuid::operator=(class CDbByGuid const &)class CDbColId & CDbColId::operator=(class CDbColId const &)int CDbColId::operator==(class CDbColId const &)void CWorkManager::AbortWorkItems(void)void CQueryScanner::Accept(void)void CQueryScanner::AcceptCommand(void)void CQueryScanner::AcceptWord(void)int CSdidLookupTable::AccessCheck(unsigned long,void *,unsigned long,int &)unsigned char * CQMemSerStream::AcqBuf(void)unsigned short * CQueryScanner::AcqLine(int)unsigned short * CQueryScanner::AcqPath(void)unsigned short * CQueryScanner::AcqPhrase(void)class CRangeRestriction * CRangeKeyRepository::AcqRst(void)unsigned short * CQueryScanner::AcqWord(void)void CPropertyStore::AcquireRead(class CReadWriteLockRecord &)int CDbColumns::Add(class CDbColId const &,unsigned int)void CDbQueryResults::Add(unsigned short *,unsigned long)int CDbSortSet::Add(class CDbColId const &,unsigned long,unsigned int)int CDbSortSet::Add(class CDbSortKey const &,unsigned int)int CKeyArray::Add(int,class CKey const &)int CKeyArray::Add(int,class CKeyBuf const &)void CWorkQueue::Add(class PWorkItem *)void CEventItem::AddArg(unsigned long)void CEventItem::AddArg(char const *)void CEventItem::AddArg(unsigned short const *)void CFwEventItem::AddArg(unsigned long)void CFwEventItem::AddArg(unsigned short const *)void CCatalogAdmin::AddCachedProperty(class CFullPropSpec const &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,int)void CCatState::AddCatalog(class XPtrST<unsigned short> &)void CMachineAdmin::AddCatalog(unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *)void CNodeRestriction::AddChild(class CRestriction *,unsigned int &)void CCatState::AddDir(class XPtrST<unsigned short> &)void CCombinedPropertyList::AddEntry(class CPropEntry *,int)void CPropertyList::AddEntry(class CPropEntry *,int)void CEventItem::AddError(unsigned long)void CSynRestriction::AddKey(class CKeyBuf const &)void CCatState::AddMachine(class XPtrST<unsigned short> &)unsigned long CDbProperties::AddRef(void)unsigned long CEmptyPropertyList::AddRef(void)unsigned long CEnumString::AddRef(void)unsigned long CEnumWorkid::AddRef(void)unsigned long CFwPropertyMapper::AddRef(void)unsigned long CQueryUnknown::AddRef(void)void CWorkQueue::AddRefWorkThreads(void)void CCatalogAdmin::AddScope(unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,int,unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *)int CDbSortNode::AddSortColumn(struct tagDBID const &,int,unsigned long)int CDbNestingNode::AddTable(class CDbCmdTreeNode *)void CWorkManager::AddToWorkList(class CFwAsyncWorkItem *)void CFwAsyncWorkItem::AddToWorkQueue(void)unsigned short * CDbCmdTreeNode::AllocAndCopyWString(unsigned short const *)unsigned short * AllocHeapAndCopy(unsigned short const *,unsigned long &)unsigned short * AllocHeapAndGetWString(class PDeSerStream &)void CEnumString::Append(unsigned short const *)void CEnumWorkid::Append(unsigned long)void CDbCmdTreeNode::AppendChild(class CDbCmdTreeNode *)int CDbListAnchor::AppendListElement(unsigned short,struct tagDBID const &)int CDbListAnchor::AppendListElement(class CDbCmdTreeNode *)int CDbProjectListAnchor::AppendListElement(struct tagDBID const &,unsigned short *)unsigned long CPropStoreManager::BeginTransaction(void)long CCiOle::BindIFilter(unsigned short const *,struct IUnknown *,struct IFilter * *,int)unsigned long * CPhysStorage::BorrowBuffer(unsigned long,int,int)unsigned long * CPhysStorage::BorrowNewBuffer(unsigned long)void BuildRegistryPropertiesKey(class XArray<unsigned short> &,unsigned short const *)void BuildRegistryScopesKey(class XArray<unsigned short> &,unsigned short const *)void CIShutdown(void)void CCatState::ChangeCurrentCatalog(unsigned short const *)void CCatState::ChangeCurrentDepth(int)void CCatState::ChangeCurrentMachine(unsigned short const *)void CCatState::ChangeCurrentScope(unsigned short const *)void CPropStoreInfo::ChangeDirty(int)long CLocalGlobalPropertyList::CheckError(unsigned long &,unsigned short * *)long CPropListFile::CheckError(unsigned long &,unsigned short * *)int CiStorage::CheckHasIndexTable(unsigned short const *)CiCreateSecurityDescriptorint CiGetPassword(unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,unsigned short *)void * CiNtOpen(unsigned short const *,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)long CiNtOpenNoThrow(void * &,unsigned short const *,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)void CDbColId::Cleanup(void)void CDbProp::Cleanup(void)void CDbCmdTreeNode::CleanupDataValue(void)void CCombinedPropertyList::ClearList(void)void CPropertyList::ClearList(void)class CDbCmdTreeNode * CDbCmdTreeNode::Clone(int)long CEnumString::Clone(struct IEnumString * *)class CNodeRestriction * CNodeRestriction::Clone(void)class COccRestriction * COccRestriction::Clone(void)class CRestriction * CRestriction::Clone(void)void CPhysStorage::Close(void)void CPipeClient::Close(void)void COLEPropManager::CPropSetMap::Close(void)void CPropStoreManager::CloseRecord(class CCompositePropRecord *)void CPropStoreManager::CloseRecord(class CCompositePropRecordForWrites *)void CRcovStrmAppendTrans::Commit(void)void CRcovStrmMDTrans::Commit(void)void CRcovStrmWriteTrans::Commit(void)int CDriveInfo::ContainsDrive(unsigned short const *)int CDbParameter::Copy(struct tagDBPARAMETER const &)int CDbProp::Copy(struct tagDBPROP const &)int CDbPropSet::Copy(struct tagDBPROPSET const &)void CMachineAdmin::CreateSubdirs(unsigned short const *)void CRequestClient::DataWriteRead(void *,unsigned long,void *,unsigned long,unsigned long &)void DecodeEscapes(unsigned short *,unsigned long &,unsigned short *)void DecodeHtmlNumeric(unsigned short *)void DecodeURLEscapes(unsigned char *,unsigned long &,unsigned short *,unsigned long)void CPropStoreManager::DeleteRecord(unsigned long)void CCatalogAdmin::DeleteRegistryParamNoThrow(unsigned short const *)unsigned int CiStorage::DetermineDriveType(unsigned short const *)int CMachineAdmin::DisableCI(void)void CRegNotify::DisableNotification(void)void CMetaDataMgr::DisableVPathNotify(void)void CRequestClient::Disconnect(void)void DoFailTest(long)long CCopyRcovObject::DoIt(void)long CFilterDaemon::DoUpdates(void)void CFwAsyncWorkItem::Done(void)long DumpWorkId(unsigned short const *,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long &,unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,unsigned long)void CPidLookupTable::Empty(void)void CPropStoreManager::Empty(void)void CRcovStrmWriteTrans::Empty(void)void CSdidLookupTable::Empty(void)int CMachineAdmin::EnableCI(void)void CMetaDataMgr::EnableVPathNotify(class CMetaDataVPathChangeCallBack *)void CPropStoreManager::EndTransaction(unsigned long,int,unsigned long,unsigned long)int CWin32RegAccess::Enum(unsigned short *,unsigned long)long CEmptyPropertyList::EnumPropInfo(unsigned long,unsigned short const * *,struct tagDBID * *,unsigned short *,unsigned int *)void CMetaDataMgr::EnumVPaths(class CMetaDataCallBack &)void CMetaDataMgr::EnumVServers(class CMetaDataVirtualServerCallBack &)void CiStorage::EnumerateFilesInDir(unsigned short const *,class CEnumString &)int CPidLookupTable::EnumerateProperty(class CFullPropSpec &,unsigned int &)void CRegAccess::EnumerateValues(unsigned short *,class CRegCallBack &)int CMmStreamConsecBuf::Eof(void)int CMetaDataMgr::ExtensionHasScriptMap(unsigned short const *)long CPidConverter::FPSToPROPID(class CFullPropSpec const &,unsigned long &)void CPropStoreManager::FastInit(class CiStorage *)void COLEPropManager::FetchProperty(struct _GUID const &,struct tagPROPSPEC const &,struct tagPROPVARIANT *,unsigned int *)int CKeyArray::FillMax(int)class CPropEntry const * CCombinedPropertyList::Find(unsigned short const *)class CPropEntry const * CEmptyPropertyList::Find(class CDbColId const &)class CPropEntry const * CPropertyList::Find(class CDbColId const &)class CPropEntry const * CPropertyList::Find(unsigned short const *)class CPropEntry const * CStaticPropertyList::Find(unsigned short const *)int CPidLookupTable::FindPropid(class CFullPropSpec const &,unsigned long &,int)void CDynStream::Flush(void)void CPhysStorage::Flush(int)void CPropStoreManager::Flush(void)void CCiOle::FlushIdle(void)struct tagDBCOMMANDTREE * CTextToTree::FormFullTree(void)class CDbCmdTreeNode * FormQueryTree(class CDbCmdTreeNode &,class CCatState &,struct IColumnMapper *,int,int)unsigned long CRegAccess::Get(unsigned short const *)void CRegAccess::Get(unsigned short const *,unsigned short *,unsigned int)int CWin32RegAccess::Get(unsigned short const *,unsigned long &)int CWin32RegAccess::Get(unsigned short const *,unsigned short *,unsigned int,int)long CPropertyList::GetAllEntries(class CPropEntry * *,unsigned long)short CAllocStorageVariant::GetBOOL(unsigned int)unsigned long CPropStoreManager::GetBackupSize(unsigned long)void CMemDeSerStream::GetBlob(unsigned char *,unsigned long)void CQMemDeSerStream::GetBlob(unsigned char *,unsigned long)unsigned long GetBrowserCodepage(class CWebServer &,unsigned long)unsigned char CMemDeSerStream::GetByte(void)unsigned char CQMemDeSerStream::GetByte(void)unsigned short const * CCatState::GetCD(void)int CWebServer::GetCGIVariable(char const *,class XArray<unsigned short> &,unsigned long &)int CWebServer::GetCGIVariableW(unsigned short const *,class XArray<unsigned short> &,unsigned long &)struct _GUID CAllocStorageVariant::GetCLSID(unsigned int)union tagCY CAllocStorageVariant::GetCY(unsigned int)unsigned short const * CCatState::GetCategory(unsigned int)void CMemDeSerStream::GetChar(char *,unsigned long)void CQMemDeSerStream::GetChar(char *,unsigned long)unsigned short const * CCatState::GetColumn(unsigned int)unsigned short CQueryScanner::GetCommandChar(void)double CAllocStorageVariant::GetDATE(unsigned int)int CCatalogAdmin::GetDWORDParam(unsigned short const *,unsigned long &)int CMachineAdmin::GetDWORDParam(unsigned short const *,unsigned long &)void CDriveInfo::GetDiskSpace(__int64 &,__int64 &)double CMemDeSerStream::GetDouble(void)double CQMemDeSerStream::GetDouble(void)void CDriveInfo::GetDrive(unsigned short const *,unsigned short *)unsigned char * CGenericCiProxy::GetEntryBuffer(unsigned long &)struct _FILETIME CAllocStorageVariant::GetFILETIME(unsigned int)int CPathParser::GetFileName(unsigned short *,unsigned long &)enum CDriveInfo::eFileSystem CDriveInfo::GetFileSystem(int)float CMemDeSerStream::GetFloat(void)float CQMemDeSerStream::GetFloat(void)void CMemDeSerStream::GetGUID(struct _GUID &)void CQMemDeSerStream::GetGUID(struct _GUID &)class CPropListFile * GetGlobalPropListFile(void)class CStaticPropertyList * GetGlobalStaticPropertyList(void)short CAllocStorageVariant::GetI2(unsigned int)long CAllocStorageVariant::GetI4(unsigned int)union _LARGE_INTEGER CAllocStorageVariant::GetI8(unsigned int)unsigned long GetLCIDFromString(unsigned short *)char * CAllocStorageVariant::GetLPSTR(unsigned int)unsigned short * CAllocStorageVariant::GetLPWSTR(unsigned int)unsigned short const * CCatalogAdmin::GetLocation(void)long CMemDeSerStream::GetLong(void)long CQMemDeSerStream::GetLong(void)int CQueryScanner::GetNumber(long &,int &)int CQueryScanner::GetNumber(unsigned long &,int &)int CQueryScanner::GetNumber(__int64 &,int &)int CQueryScanner::GetNumber(unsigned __int64 &,int &)void CKeyDeComp::GetOffset(struct BitOffset &)long GetOleDBErrorInfo(struct IUnknown *,struct _GUID const &,unsigned long,unsigned int,struct tagERRORINFO *,struct IErrorInfo * *)long GetOleError(class CException &)unsigned long CWebServer::GetPhysicalPath(unsigned short const *,unsigned short *,unsigned long,unsigned long)int CEmptyPropertyList::GetPropInfo(class CDbColId const &,unsigned short const * *,unsigned short *,unsigned int *)int CEmptyPropertyList::GetPropInfo(unsigned short const *,class CDbColId * *,unsigned short *,unsigned int *)long CEmptyPropertyList::GetPropInfoFromId(struct tagDBID const *,unsigned short * *,unsigned short *,unsigned int *)long CEmptyPropertyList::GetPropInfoFromName(unsigned short const *,struct tagDBID * *,unsigned short *,unsigned int *)unsigned short CEmptyPropertyList::GetPropType(unsigned int)unsigned int CEmptyPropertyList::GetPropTypeCount(void)unsigned short const * CEmptyPropertyList::GetPropTypeName(unsigned int)long CDbProperties::GetProperties(unsigned long,struct tagDBPROPIDSET const * const,unsigned long *,struct tagDBPROPSET * *)void CGetDbProps::GetProperties(struct IDBProperties *,unsigned long)long CDbProperties::GetPropertyInfo(unsigned long,struct tagDBPROPIDSET const * const,unsigned long *,struct tagDBPROPINFOSET * *,unsigned short * *)float CAllocStorageVariant::GetR4(unsigned int)double CAllocStorageVariant::GetR8(unsigned int)int CMachineAdmin::GetSZParam(unsigned short const *,unsigned short *,unsigned long)long GetScodeError(class CException &)int GetSecret(unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,unsigned short * *,unsigned long *)unsigned long CDriveInfo::GetSectorSize(void)void CCatState::GetSortProp(unsigned int,unsigned short const * *,enum SORTDIR *)void GetStackTrace(char *,unsigned long)unsigned char const * CGenericCiProxy::GetStartupData(struct _GUID &,unsigned long &)class PStorage & CPropStoreManager::GetStorage(unsigned long)unsigned short * CKey::GetStr(void)unsigned short * CKeyBuf::GetStr(void)char * CMemDeSerStream::GetString(void)char * CQMemDeSerStream::GetString(void)class CDbRestriction * GetStringDbRestriction(unsigned short const *,unsigned long,struct IColumnMapper *,unsigned long)unsigned short const * GetStringFromLCID(unsigned long)void GetStringFromLCID(unsigned long,unsigned short *)unsigned long CPropStoreManager::GetTotalSizeInKB(void)unsigned long CPropertyStore::GetTotalSizeInKB(void)unsigned long CMemDeSerStream::GetULong(void)unsigned long CQMemDeSerStream::GetULong(void)unsigned short CMemDeSerStream::GetUShort(void)unsigned short CQMemDeSerStream::GetUShort(void)void CIndexTable::GetUserHdrInfo(unsigned int &,int &)unsigned long CMetaDataMgr::GetVPathAccess(unsigned short const *)unsigned long CMetaDataMgr::GetVPathAuthorization(unsigned short const *)unsigned long CMetaDataMgr::GetVPathSSLAccess(unsigned short const *)unsigned short const * CDriveInfo::GetVolumeName(int)void CMemDeSerStream::GetWChar(unsigned short *,unsigned long)void CQMemDeSerStream::GetWChar(unsigned short *,unsigned long)unsigned short * CMemDeSerStream::GetWString(void)unsigned short * CQMemDeSerStream::GetWString(void)long CDbCmdTreeNode::GetWeight(void)void CDynStream::Grow(class PStorage &,unsigned long)void CVirtualString::GrowBuffer(unsigned long)void HTMLEscapeW(unsigned short const *,class CVirtualString &,unsigned long)void CImpersonateClient::Impersonate(void)void CFileMapView::Init(void)void CMmStreamConsecBuf::Init(class PMmStream *)int CPidLookupTable::Init(class PRcovStorageObj *)void CRcovStorageHdr::Init(unsigned long)void CRegChangeEvent::Init(void)int CSdidLookupTable::Init(class CiStorage *)void CCombinedPropertyList::InitIterator(void)void CPropertyList::InitIterator(void)void CStaticPropertyList::InitIterator(void)void CImpersonationTokenCache::Initialize(unsigned short const *,int,int,int,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)void CDynStream::InitializeForRead(void)void CDynStream::InitializeForWrite(unsigned long)void CDbCmdTreeNode::InsertChild(class CDbCmdTreeNode *)int CDbPropertyRestriction::IsCIDialect(void)int CMachineAdmin::IsCIEnabled(void)int CMachineAdmin::IsCIPaused(void)int CMachineAdmin::IsCIStarted(void)int CMachineAdmin::IsCIStopped(void)int CCatalogAdmin::IsCatalogInactive(void)int IsDirectoryWritable(unsigned short const *)int CMetaDataMgr::IsIISAdminUp(int &)int CImpersonateSystem::IsImpersonated(void)int CRestriction::IsLeaf(void)int IsNullPointerVariant(struct tagPROPVARIANT *)int CCatalogAdmin::IsPaused(void)int CImpersonateSystem::IsRunningAsSystem(void)int CDriveInfo::IsSameDrive(unsigned short const *)long IsScopeValid(unsigned short const *,unsigned int,int)int CCatalogAdmin::IsStarted(void)int CCatalogAdmin::IsStopped(void)int CAllocStorageVariant::IsValid(void)int CNodeRestriction::IsValid(void)int COccRestriction::IsValid(void)int CRestriction::IsValid(void)int CFilterDaemon::IsWaitingForDocument(void)int CDriveInfo::IsWriteProtected(void)void CLocalGlobalPropertyList::Load(unsigned short const * const)unsigned long LocaleToCodepage(unsigned long)unsigned long CPropertyStore::LokNewWorkId(unsigned long,int,int)int CCatStateInfo::LokUpdate(void)void CPropStoreManager::LongInit(int &,unsigned long &,void (*)(unsigned long,int,void const *),void const *)unsigned int CPropStoreInfo::Lookup(unsigned long)unsigned long CSdidLookupTable::LookupSDID(void *,unsigned long)void CPhysStorage::MakeBackupCopy(class CPhysStorage &,class PSaveProgressTracker &)void CPidLookupTable::MakeBackupCopy(class PRcovStorageObj &,class PSaveProgressTracker &)void CPropStoreManager::MakeBackupCopy(struct IProgressNotify *,int &,class CiStorage &,struct ICiEnumWorkids *,struct IEnumString * *)long MakeICommand(struct IUnknown * *,unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,struct IUnknown *)long MakeISearch(struct ISearchQueryHits * *,class CDbRestriction *,unsigned short const *)long MakeLocalICommand(struct IUnknown * *,struct ICiCDocStore *,struct IUnknown *)long MakeMetadataICommand(struct IUnknown * *,enum CiMetaData,unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,struct IUnknown *)void CFullPath::MakePath(unsigned short const *)void CFullPath::MakePath(unsigned short const *,unsigned int)void CImpersonateSystem::MakePrivileged(void)void CMmStreamConsecBuf::Map(unsigned long)int CDynStream::MarkDirty(void)void CBaseStorageVariant::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CContentRestriction::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CDbByGuid::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CDbCmdTreeNode::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CDbColId::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CDbContentVector::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CDbNumeric::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CDbParameter::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CDbProp::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CDbPropSet::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CFullPropSpec::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CNatLanguageRestriction::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CNodeRestriction::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CNotRestriction::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CPropNameArray::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CPropertyRestriction::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CRestriction::Marshall(class PSerStream &)void CVectorRestriction::Marshall(class PSerStream &)int CBufferCache::MinPageInUse(unsigned long &)int CPhysStorage::MinPageInUse(unsigned long &)unsigned long MultiByteToXArrayWideChar(unsigned char const *,unsigned long,unsigned int,class XArray<unsigned short> &)unsigned __int64 My_wcstoui64(unsigned short const *,unsigned short * *,int)unsigned long CPidRemapper::NameToReal(class CFullPropSpec const *)struct IStemmer * CCiOle::NewStemmer(struct _GUID const &)struct IWordBreaker * CCiOle::NewWordBreaker(struct _GUID const &)int CCatalogEnum::Next(void)class CPropEntry const * CCombinedPropertyList::Next(void)long CEnumString::Next(unsigned long,unsigned short * *,unsigned long *)long CEnumWorkid::Next(unsigned long,unsigned long *,unsigned long *)class CPropEntry const * CPropertyList::Next(void)int CScopeEnum::Next(void)class CPropEntry const * CStaticPropertyList::Next(void)unsigned long CPropertyStoreWids::NextWorkId(void)int CRequestClient::NotifyWriteRead(void *,void *,unsigned long,void *,unsigned long,unsigned long &)unsigned int CCatState::NumberOfColumns(void)unsigned int CCatState::NumberOfSortProps(void)void CMmStream::Open(unsigned short const *,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,int)int COLEPropManager::Open(class CFunnyPath const &)void CMmStream::OpenExclusive(unsigned short *,int)struct _iobuf * OpenFileFromPath(unsigned short const *)class CCompositePropRecord * CPropStoreManager::OpenRecord(unsigned long,unsigned char *)class CCompositePropRecordForWrites * CPropStoreManager::OpenRecordForWrites(unsigned long,unsigned char *)long ParseCatalogURL(unsigned short const *,class XPtrST<unsigned short> &,class XPtrST<unsigned short> &)class CRestriction * CParseCommandTree::ParseExp<strong class='bbc'></strong>ression(class CDbCmdTreeNode *)void CPropertyList::ParseOneLine(class CQueryScanner &,int,class XPtr<class CPropEntry> &)class CDbRestriction * CQueryParser::ParseQueryPhrase(void)class CDbColumns * ParseStringColumns(unsigned short const *,struct IColumnMapper *,unsigned long,class PVariableSet *,class CDynArray<unsigned short> *)void CParseCommandTree::ParseTree(class CDbCmdTreeNode *)int CCatalogAdmin::Pause(void)int CMachineAdmin::PauseCI(void)unsigned long CMemDeSerStream::PeekULong(void)unsigned long CQMemDeSerStream::PeekULong(void)unsigned long CPidMapper::PidToRealPid(unsigned long)unsigned long CStandardPropMapper::PropertyToPropId(class CFullPropSpec const &,int)long CFwPropertyMapper::PropertyToPropid(struct tagFULLPROPSPEC const *,int,unsigned long *)void CQMemSerStream::PutByte(unsigned char)void CValueNormalizer::PutMaxValue(unsigned long,unsigned long &,enum VARENUM)void CValueNormalizer::PutMinValue(unsigned long,unsigned long &,enum VARENUM)void CValueNormalizer::PutValue(unsigned long,unsigned long &,class CStorageVariant const &)void PutWString(class PSerStream &,unsigned short const *)void CDbCmdTreeNode::PutWString(class PSerStream &,unsigned short const *)class CDbRestriction * CQueryParser::Query(class CDbNodeRestriction *)class CCatalogAdmin * CCatalogEnum::QueryCatalogAdmin(void)class CCatalogAdmin * CMachineAdmin::QueryCatalogAdmin(unsigned short const *)class CCatalogEnum * CMachineAdmin::QueryCatalogEnum(void)long CDbProperties::QueryInterface(struct _GUID const &,void * *)long CEmptyPropertyList::QueryInterface(struct _GUID const &,void * *)long CEnumString::QueryInterface(struct _GUID const &,void * *)long CEnumWorkid::QueryInterface(struct _GUID const &,void * *)long CFwPropertyMapper::QueryInterface(struct _GUID const &,void * *)long CQueryUnknown::QueryInterface(struct _GUID const &,void * *)class PRcovStorageObj * CiStorage::QueryPidLookupTable(unsigned long)class CScopeAdmin * CCatalogAdmin::QueryScopeAdmin(unsigned short const *)class CScopeAdmin * CScopeEnum::QueryScopeAdmin(void)class CScopeEnum * CCatalogAdmin::QueryScopeEnum(void)class PRcovStorageObj * CiStorage::QueryScopeList(unsigned long)class PRcovStorageObj * CiStorage::QuerySdidLookupTable(unsigned long)class PRcovStorageObj * CiStorage::QueryVirtualScopeList(unsigned long)void CPidRemapper::ReBuild(class CPidMapper const &)void CQueryUnknown::ReInit(unsigned long,class CRowset * *)void CImpersonationTokenCache::ReInitializeIISScopes(void)void CPhysIndex::ReOpenStream(void)unsigned long CDynStream::Read(void *,unsigned long)unsigned long CRcovStrmTrans::Read(void *,unsigned long)unsigned long CRegAccess::Read(unsigned short const *,unsigned long)unsigned short * CRegAccess::Read(unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *)int CPropStoreManager::ReadPrimaryProperty(unsigned long,unsigned long,struct tagPROPVARIANT &)int COLEPropManager::ReadProperty(class CFullPropSpec const &,struct tagPROPVARIANT &)int CPropStoreManager::ReadProperty(class CCompositePropRecord &,unsigned long,struct tagPROPVARIANT &)int CPropStoreManager::ReadProperty(class CCompositePropRecord &,unsigned long,struct tagPROPVARIANT &,unsigned char *,unsigned int *)int CPropStoreManager::ReadProperty(class CCompositePropRecord &,unsigned long,struct tagPROPVARIANT *,unsigned int *)int CPropStoreManager::ReadProperty(unsigned long,unsigned long,struct tagPROPVARIANT &)int CPropStoreManager::ReadProperty(unsigned long,unsigned long,struct tagPROPVARIANT &,unsigned char *,unsigned int *)int CPropStoreManager::ReadProperty(unsigned long,unsigned long,struct tagPROPVARIANT *,unsigned int *)int CPropertyStore::ReadProperty(class CPropRecordNoLock &,unsigned long,struct tagPROPVARIANT *,unsigned int *)int CPropertyStore::ReadProperty(unsigned long,unsigned long,struct tagPROPVARIANT &)unsigned char CDFA::Recognize(unsigned short const *)void CCiRegParams::Refresh(struct ICiAdminParams *,int)void CDefColumnRegEntry::Refresh(int)void CWorkQueue::RefreshParams(unsigned long,unsigned long)unsigned long CDbProperties::Release(void)unsigned long CEmptyPropertyList::Release(void)unsigned long CEnumString::Release(void)unsigned long CEnumWorkid::Release(void)unsigned long CFwPropertyMapper::Release(void)void CImpersonateRemoteAccess::Release(void)unsigned long CQueryUnknown::Release(void)void CWorkQueue::Release(class CWorkThread *)void CPropertyStore::ReleaseRead(class CReadWriteLockRecord &)void CWorkQueue::ReleaseWorkThreads(void)void CColumns::Remove(unsigned int)void CDbSortSet::Remove(unsigned int)void CSort::Remove(unsigned int)void CWorkQueue::Remove(class PWorkItem *)void CMachineAdmin::RemoveCatalog(unsigned short const *,int)void CMachineAdmin::RemoveCatalogFiles(unsigned short const *)class CRestriction * CNodeRestriction::RemoveChild(unsigned int)class CDbCmdTreeNode * CDbCmdTreeNode::RemoveFirstChild(void)void CCatalogAdmin::RemoveScope(unsigned short const *)void CPhysStorage::Reopen(int)void CEventLog::ReportEventW(class CEventItem &)void CFwEventItem::ReportEventW(struct ICiCAdviseStatus &)int CPhysStorage::RequiresFlush(unsigned long)void CRegChangeEvent::Reset(void)void CQueryScanner::ResetBuffer(unsigned short const *)void CAllocStorageVariant::ResetType(class PMemoryAllocator &)void CProcess::Resume(void)void CPhysStorage::ReturnBuffer(unsigned long,int,int)void CMmStreamConsecBuf::Rewind(void)unsigned long SaComputeSize(unsigned short,struct tagSAFEARRAY &)int SaCreateAndCopy(class PMemoryAllocator &,struct tagSAFEARRAY *,struct tagSAFEARRAY * *)int SaCreateData(class PVarAllocator &,unsigned short,struct tagSAFEARRAY &,struct tagSAFEARRAY &,int)int CRcovStrmTrans::Seek(unsigned long)void CDbQueryResults::Serialize(class PSerStream &)void CPidRemapper::Set(class XArray<unsigned long> &)void CScopeAdmin::SetAlias(unsigned short const *)void CStorageVariant::SetBOOL(short,unsigned int)void CAllocStorageVariant::SetBSTR(unsigned short *,class PMemoryAllocator &)void CStorageVariant::SetBSTR(unsigned short *,unsigned int)void CPropStoreManager::SetBackupSize(unsigned long,unsigned long)void CCatState::SetCD(unsigned short const *)void CStorageVariant::SetCLSID(struct _GUID,unsigned int)void CStorageVariant::SetCY(union tagCY,unsigned int)void CCatState::SetCatalog(unsigned short const *)void CCatState::SetColumn(unsigned short const *,unsigned int)void CQueryParser::SetCurrentProperty(unsigned short const *,enum PropertyType)void CStorageVariant::SetDATE(double,unsigned int)void CCatalogAdmin::SetDWORDParam(unsigned short const *,unsigned long)void CMachineAdmin::SetDWORDParam(unsigned short const *,unsigned long)void CCatState::SetDefaultProperty(unsigned short const *)void CRangeRestriction::SetEndKey(class CKeyBuf const &)void CScopeAdmin::SetExclude(int)void CStorageVariant::SetFILETIME(struct _FILETIME,unsigned int)void CStorageVariant::SetI2(short,unsigned int)void CStorageVariant::SetI4(long,unsigned int)void CStorageVariant::SetI8(union _LARGE_INTEGER,unsigned int)void CStorageVariant::SetLPSTR(char const *,unsigned int)void CStorageVariant::SetLPWSTR(unsigned short const *,unsigned int)void CCatState::SetLocale(unsigned short const *)void CScopeAdmin::SetLogonInfo(unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,class CCatalogAdmin &)void CPropStoreManager::SetMappedCacheSize(unsigned long,unsigned long)void CCatState::SetNumberOfColumns(unsigned int)void CCatState::SetNumberOfSortProps(unsigned int)void CScopeAdmin::SetPath(unsigned short const *)void CContentRestriction::SetPhrase(unsigned short const *)void CNatLanguageRestriction::SetPhrase(unsigned short const *)void CGenericCiProxy::SetPriority(unsigned long,unsigned long)long CDbProperties::SetProperties(unsigned long,struct tagDBPROPSET * const)int CDbColId::SetProperty(unsigned short const *)int CDbPropBaseRestriction::SetProperty(struct tagDBID const &)int CDbPropBaseRestriction::SetProperty(class CDbColumnNode const &)int CFullPropSpec::SetProperty(unsigned short const *)void CFullPropSpec::SetProperty(unsigned long)void CStorageVariant::SetR4(float,unsigned int)void CStorageVariant::SetR8(double,unsigned int)int CDbSelectNode::SetRestriction(class CDbCmdTreeNode *)void CImpersonateSystem::SetRunningAsSystem(void)void CMachineAdmin::SetSZParam(unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,unsigned long)void SetScopeProperties(struct ICommand *,unsigned int,unsigned short const * const *,unsigned long const *,unsigned short const * const *,unsigned short const * const *)long SetScopePropertiesNoThrow(struct ICommand *,unsigned int,unsigned short const * const *,unsigned long const *,unsigned short const * const *,unsigned short const * const *)void SetSecret(unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,unsigned long)void CCatState::SetSortProp(unsigned short const *,enum SORTDIR,unsigned int)void CRangeRestriction::SetStartKey(class CKeyBuf const &)void CStorageVariant::SetUI1(unsigned char,unsigned int)void CStorageVariant::SetUI2(unsigned short,unsigned int)void CStorageVariant::SetUI4(unsigned long,unsigned int)void CStorageVariant::SetUI8(union _ULARGE_INTEGER,unsigned int)void CPropertyRestriction::SetValue(struct tagBLOB &)void CPropertyRestriction::SetValue(unsigned short *)void CPropertyRestriction::SetValue(struct _GUID *)void CDbCmdTreeNode::SetWeight(long)void CPropStoreManager::Setup(unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,int,unsigned long)void CDynStream::Shrink(class PStorage &,unsigned long)unsigned long CPhysStorage::ShrinkFromFront(unsigned long,unsigned long)void CPhysStorage::ShrinkToFit(void)void CCiOle::Shutdown(void)void CPropStoreManager::Shutdown(void)void CShtOle::Shutdown(void)void CWorkQueue::Shutdown(void)unsigned long CDbQueryResults::Size(void)long CEnumString::Skip(unsigned long)long CEnumWorkid::Skip(unsigned long)void CMemDeSerStream::SkipBlob(unsigned long)void CQMemDeSerStream::SkipBlob(unsigned long)void CMemDeSerStream::SkipByte(void)void CQMemDeSerStream::SkipByte(void)void CMemDeSerStream::SkipChar(unsigned long)void CQMemDeSerStream::SkipChar(unsigned long)void CMemDeSerStream::SkipDouble(void)void CQMemDeSerStream::SkipDouble(void)void CMemDeSerStream::SkipFloat(void)void CQMemDeSerStream::SkipFloat(void)void CMemDeSerStream::SkipGUID(void)void CQMemDeSerStream::SkipGUID(void)void CMemDeSerStream::SkipLong(void)void CQMemDeSerStream::SkipLong(void)void CMemDeSerStream::SkipULong(void)void CQMemDeSerStream::SkipULong(void)void CMemDeSerStream::SkipUShort(void)void CQMemDeSerStream::SkipUShort(void)void CMemDeSerStream::SkipWChar(unsigned long)void CQMemDeSerStream::SkipWChar(unsigned long)int CCatalogAdmin::Start(void)int CMachineAdmin::StartCI(void)int CCatalogAdmin::Stop(void)int CMachineAdmin::StopCI(void)void CFilterDaemon::StopFiltering(void)unsigned int CKey::StrLen(void)unsigned int CKeyBuf::StrLen(void)void SystemExceptionTranslator(unsigned int,struct _EXCEPTION_POINTERS *)void CDbCmdTreeNode::TransferNode(class CDbCmdTreeNode *)unsigned long CRestriction::TreeCount(void)void CMachineAdmin::TunePerformance(int,unsigned short,unsigned short)void URLEscapeW(unsigned short const *,class CVirtualString &,unsigned long,int)int CDbByGuid::UnMarshall(class PDeSerStream &)int CDbCmdTreeNode::UnMarshall(class PDeSerStream &)int CDbColId::UnMarshall(class PDeSerStream &)int CDbContentVector::UnMarshall(class PDeSerStream &)int CDbNumeric::UnMarshall(class PDeSerStream &)int CDbParameter::UnMarshall(class PDeSerStream &)int CDbProp::UnMarshall(class PDeSerStream &)int CDbPropSet::UnMarshall(class PDeSerStream &)int CDbProperties::UnMarshall(class PDeSerStream &)class CRestriction * CRestriction::UnMarshall(class PDeSerStream &)class CDbCmdTreeNode * CDbCmdTreeNode::UnMarshallTree(class PDeSerStream &)void UnPickle(int,class XPtr<class CColumnSet> &,class XPtr<class CRestriction> &,class XPtr<class CSortSet> &,class XPtr<class CCategorizationSet> &,class CRowsetProperties &,class XPtr<class CPidMapper> &,unsigned char *,unsigned long)void CRcovStrmTrans::Unmap(enum CRcovStorageHdr::DataCopyNum)unsigned long UpdateContentIndex(unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,int)void CDiskFreeStatus::UpdateDiskLowInfo(void)int VT_VARIANT_EQ(struct tagPROPVARIANT const &,struct tagPROPVARIANT const &)int VT_VARIANT_GE(struct tagPROPVARIANT const &,struct tagPROPVARIANT const &)int VT_VARIANT_GT(struct tagPROPVARIANT const &,struct tagPROPVARIANT const &)int VT_VARIANT_LE(struct tagPROPVARIANT const &,struct tagPROPVARIANT const &)int VT_VARIANT_LT(struct tagPROPVARIANT const &,struct tagPROPVARIANT const &)int VT_VARIANT_NE(struct tagPROPVARIANT const &,struct tagPROPVARIANT const &)int ValidateScopeRestriction(class CRestriction *)void CDbScalarValue::Value(class CStorageVariant &)void PRcovStorageObj::VerifyConsistency(void)void VerifyThreadHasAdminPrivilege(void)unsigned long WideCharToXArrayMultiByte(unsigned short const *,unsigned long,unsigned int,class XArray<unsigned char> &)void CDynStream::Write(void *,unsigned long)void CRcovStrmTrans::Write(void const *,unsigned long)long CPropStoreManager::WritePrimaryProperty(class CCompositePropRecordForWrites &,unsigned long,class CStorageVariant const &)long CPropStoreManager::WritePrimaryProperty(unsigned long,unsigned long,class CStorageVariant const &)long CPropStoreManager::WriteProperty(class CCompositePropRecordForWrites &,unsigned long,class CStorageVariant const &)long CPropStoreManager::WriteProperty(unsigned long,unsigned long,class CStorageVariant const &)unsigned long CPropStoreManager::WritePropertyInNewRecord(unsigned long,class CStorageVariant const &)class CDbProjectListAnchor * CDbNestingNode::_FindGroupListAnchor(void)class CDbProjectListAnchor * CDbProjectNode::_FindOrAddAnchor(void)class CDbSortListAnchor * CDbSortNode::_FindOrAddAnchor(void)class CDbScalarValue * CDbPropertyRestriction::_FindOrAddValueNode(void)int CImpersonateRemoteAccess::_ImpersonateIf(unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *,unsigned long)unsigned long CGlobalPropFileRefresher::_dwLastCheckMomentstruct _FILETIME CGlobalPropFileRefresher::_ftFileclass CPropListFile * CLocalGlobalPropertyList::_pGlobalPropListFileunsigned short * CGlobalPropFileRefresher::_wcsFileNameunsigned __int64 _wcstoui64(unsigned short const *,unsigned short * *,int)void ciDelete(void *)int ciIsValidPointer(void const *)void * ciNew(unsigned int)unsigned long CFileBuffer::fgetsw(class XGrowable<unsigned short,260> &)unsigned short * wcsipattern(unsigned short *,unsigned short const *)FsCiShutdown_AbortMerges@16BeginCacheTransactionBindIFilterFromStorageBindIFilterFromStreamCIBuildQueryNodeCIBuildQueryTreeCICreateCommandCIGetGlobalPropertyListCIMakeICommandCIRestrictionToFullTreeCIStateCITextToFullTreeCITextToFullTreeExCITextToSelectTreeCITextToSelectTreeExCiSvcMainCollectCIISAPIPerformanceDataCollectCIPerformanceDataCollectFILTERPerformanceDataDllCanUnloadNowDllGetClassObjectDllRegisterServerDllUnregisterServerDoneCIISAPIPerformanceDataDoneCIPerformanceDataDoneFILTERPerformanceDataEndCacheTransaction_ForceMasterMerge@16InitializeCIISAPIPerformanceDataInitializeCIPerformanceDataInitializeFILTERPerformanceData_LoadBHIFilter@16LoadBinaryFilterLoadIFilterLoadTextFilterLocateCatalogsLocateCatalogsALocateCatalogsWSetCatalogStateSetupCacheSetupCacheEx_StartFWCiSvcWork@12_StopFWCiSvcWork@16SvcEntry_CiSvc
CoProc Multi Process Helper libraryTrashBin.nfshost.com store your AutoIt related files here!AutoIt User Map

The query.dll thing didn't work out. It's called with certain tips

George

how do you produce them?

That's what I'm trying to find out !!!!!!

George