FTP get file?

martin

InetGet can only read the files on a server from folders which have public access, (if I'm wrong please tell me) whereas the ftp routines in ftp.au3 for example aren't restricted this way.

I can't see how to download a file using ftp methods in an Autoit script but uploading is no problem. Anyone know how to do this?.

Also, I can list all files in a folder on the remote site but I don't see how to list the folders.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Why don't you search for ftp and click on ftp.au3 ?!?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12473

Well I have done and more, but I don't see FTPGetFile. Can you tell me where this is?

I am also having problems with FTPListfiles hanging today, whereas yesterday it worked fine. ;)

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Well I have done and more, but I don't see FTPGetFile. Can you tell me where this is?

I am also having problems with FTPListfiles hanging today, whereas yesterday it worked fine. ;)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=167452

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Thanks forthe link dev/null, I had found several links to ftp.au3 files but none had FTPGetFile.

My problem now is that I can do some things but not others but cannot see what I am doing wrong

FTPopen is ok

FTPSetDirectory = ok

FTPGetCurrentdirectory = ok

But the call to Wininet.dll hangs when I try any of these functions

FTPListFiles

FTPGetfile

FTPFindFirst

I have tried reinstalling Wininet.dll, running a compiled script which worked when it was compiled but that hangs, tried running the script on another PC but same problem.

I wonder if something could have changed with the site configuration, but I am totally lost and have spent about 6 hours trying to get a program to work, which worked yesterday and only took 1 hour to write.

Any ideas??

Edited by martin

I have tried reinstalling Wininet.dll, running a compiled script which worked when it was compiled but that hangs, tried running the script on another PC but same problem.

I wonder if something could have changed with the site configuration, but I am totally lost and have spent about 6 hours trying to get a program to work, which worked yesterday and only took 1 hour to write.

Any ideas??

did you try to load the dll with $dllhandle = DllOpen("wininet.dll") ?? Take a look at this: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=270830

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *