Compile a cd of game or of software

Pangu

Hello,

i would like to compile a cd of game or of software for To install automatically a game or an application, Smole_N showed me a script to compile some folder but it's not appropriate for many folder

Have you an idea to do that

"Donne un poisson à un homme, il mangera un jour. Apprends lui à pècher, il mangera toujours."-Proverbe chinois-

On your CD, include a file called Autorun.inf

In Autorun.inf add the line:

Open "D:\Setup.exe"

Whenever a CD is inserted it should autorun the Setup.exe file

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

Hmmm... What's the difference between an "Autorun.inf" file and an "Autorun.ini" file, if there even is one? I looked them up on Fileext.com, it pertty much is saying that .ini files can be used to do many more windows specific things than .inf files, but if anyone knows if it matters when it comes to loading cds, please let me know. Thanks!

- Dan [Website]

Oh...No I meant INI. I wasn't sure. INF are for drivers

Edited by eynstyne
F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

• Moderators

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.