AutoIT Forum Login

James

If that's the case, here's the best script ever:

You just have to fill in the parts you need and you're all set.

Mine errors. ;):lmao::evil::mad::o

Can you make an example plzz???

Edited by AzKay
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

If that's the case, here's the best script ever:

You just have to fill in the parts you need and you're all set.

Hey I could be a coder after all ;):lmao::evil:

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Your all fucking retards, its my first script.

Im not as ADVANCED AS YOU!!!

TWATS!

Ban me if you want, dont u see im a n00b? I just did what I could. But as usual, its not good enough.

Sorry everyone, you misunderstood what I said in the first post. I just think for mods your not that good, but like I said, mis understanding from you.

Edited by Secure_ICT

Erm...Why is everyone being unusually mean to this guy? unless he did something else in another thread that I didn't see, I don't understand what's going on here....

It's his first script, come on. and it is more than one line, he just wants you to change the coordinates on your own.

Now why can't we just pat him on the back, kindly explain why he should use the _IE functions instead of just clicking, and get on with our lives?

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

dude i was being sarcastic lighten up ahhah and if you know ASM why the hell do you need autoit , ASM is alot more functional then autoit

Based on your idiotic logic, why did we even create AutoIt? All of us who work on AutoIt know C\C++ and that language is more "functional" than AutoIt. Why do we bother if we know a more functional language already?

As for why this thread went the way it did. I found it somewhat amusing that the user provided a script but explained that users have to change the code to make it work. That's like going to a fast food restaurant and having to build your own sandwich. As a result of the sarcasm, though, the OP over-reacted a great deal. Calling moderator's "twats" is never wise unless you want to be on the way out. The OP needs to lighten up and stop taking this so seriously. And the script has been posted before as well so it's nothing new, quality aside.

dude i was being sarcastic lighten up ahhah and if you know ASM why the hell do you need autoit , ASM is alot more functional then autoit

I know but everyone else was just making fun of him

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

could you show me the IE functions?

In the Helpfile, User Defined Functions, IE Management

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble