Parse strings into a list

Hi,

This is my 1st post, but I have spent a 2days on searching and reading this forum. I found many usefull informations about AutoIt, but still have some problems ;/

Let me explain my problem:

I want to parse a some portion of data that I grab from web page (ctrl+a, ctrl+c - so I have it in my clipboard)

The data contains informations like this (this is from Polish version of online game: OGame):

Events
0:32:58
21:22:47    Jedna z twoich flot z planety aaa [x:xxx:x] osiągnie planetę fff [x:xxx:x]. Misja: Transportuj
0:33:01
21:22:50    Jedna z twoich flot z planety bbb [x:xxx:x] osiągnie planetę fff [x:xxx:x]. Misja: Transportuj
0:35:54
21:25:44    Jedna z twoich flot z planety ccc [x:xxx:x] osiągnie planetę fff [x:xxx:x]. Misja: Transportuj
0:38:39
21:28:29    Jedna z twoich flot z planety ddd [x:xxx:x] osiągnie planetę fff [x:xxx:x]. Misja: Transportuj
1:19:24
22:09:14    Jedna z twoich flot z planety eee [x:xxx:x] osiągnie Księżyc [x:xxx:x]. Misja: Stacjonuj
1:49:03
22:38:53    Jedna z twoich flot wraca z planety fff [x:xxx:x] na planetę aaa [x:xxx:x]. Misja: Transportuj
1:50:23
22:40:13    Jedna z twoich flot wraca z planety fff [x:xxx:x] na planetę bbb [x:xxx:x]. Misja: Transportuj
1:55:46
22:45:36    Jedna z twoich flot wraca z planety fff [x:xxx:x] na planetę ccc [x:xxx:x]. Misja: Transportuj
1:58:31
22:48:21    Jedna z twoich flot wraca z planety fff [x:xxx:x] na planetę ddd [x:xxx:x]. Misja: Transportuj

First time means how many time left to event, second shows the exact time whne it will happen (hh:mm:ss). After this, there are informations about fleet that is going to any of my planets (4 fleets with Transport mission + 1 fleet with Stay on planet + 4 fleets with mission Transport that will return to their planet)

I want to parse this data into list like this:

Fleet from aaa will arrive to fff at: hh:mm:ss with mission: Transport

Fleet from bbb will arrive to fff at: hh:mm:ss with mission: Transport

Fleet from ccc will arrive to fff at: hh:mm:ss with mission: Transport

Fleet from ddd will arrive to fff at: hh:mm:ss with mission: Transport

Fleet from eee will arrive to fff at: hh:mm:ss with mission: Stay on planet

Other informations about returning fleets are useless...

Can someone help me with this problem?

• Moderators

Download the latest Beta and look at _StringBetween() in the help file.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.