Change slider color?

Hello,

I've placed a slider control on a tab. The tab is a lighter gray color, and the slider shows up as a darker gray. Would be a perfect match if the tab was not there.

Is there any way to change the color of the slider control? Using GUICtrlSetBkColor does not work even though it would appear to be the correct method.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Max

Hello,

I've placed a slider control on a tab. The tab is a lighter gray color, and the slider shows up as a darker gray. Would be a perfect match if the tab was not there.

Is there any way to change the color of the slider control? Using GUICtrlSetBkColor does not work even though it would appear to be the correct method.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Max

PCP (Post code Please)

Being the slider control is technically a TrackBar control and that control doesn't have a message for color, might be able to use a window api call for setting the color.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Any pointers on how to use an API call to do this?

Thanks,

Max

Not sure myself, but looking at MSDN with Vista there will be a new style (TBS_TRANSPARENTBKGND)

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.