Newbie question

nend

Im looking for a way to attached 2 MS word document to 1 document.

I've found a word udf on this forum with a lot of options but not a possibilitiy to attached document.

I've think it has something to do with com but I've don't have a clue how to do it.

Please help me!

Take a look at VB in word. Under Tools -> Macros - > Microsoft Visual Basic Editor

In the object explorer, Look for Word, you will see a list of functions in there all related to word.

This might be a little easier because it is already built in Word

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

Take a look at VB in word. Under Tools -> Macros - > Microsoft Visual Basic Editor

In the object explorer, Look for Word, you will see a list of functions in there all related to word.

This might be a little easier because it is already built in Word

Really thank for your answer.

It took me a lot of time searching how to implement this but it works.

Thanks