[FileDelete] - Delete program itself?

eHrgo

Hi,

I created a program [Copy.exe] to move few files from the ScriptDir to a specified Directory after this operation, i wan this directory to be clean of thos 6 files.....

but i have a problem, the program Copy.exe can't be remove by putting:

FileDelete ( @ScriptDir & "/Copy.exe" )

For sure, it dont work..... how can i do that? [The Script Directory isnt known].

Thanks a lot. ;)

Edited by eHrgo
Sorry for my Bad English.

Isn't there a SelfDelete function?

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

• Developers

Isn't there a SelfDelete function?

..... no comment .....

Welcome,

Have a look at the forum sticky topics. Q 12.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

..... no comment .....

;)

Edit: I meant a predefined SelfDelete function, it pops up in Scite syntax?

Edited by mikehunt114
IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Edit: I meant a predefined SelfDelete function, it pops up in Scite syntax?

Yes, If you type SelfDelete and then <space key> into Scite4AutoIt3. If you search the Scite help file for SelfDelete then you will find a match to the function. If you searched the forum, then you would find a match.

My reply was based on the user posting in support without checking the sticky topics 1st, so my reference was the recognition of the sticky topic. That reply seemed suitable without the concern of which editor the person uses.