MsgBox

anixon

Sometimes the issue is that you cannot see the woods for the trees or what appears to be simple can be quite difficult and what appears to be difficult can be quite easy.

This one has got me tossed.

What I want is a message box which does not put up any type of button be it OK or Yes/No etc simply because I don't want to give the user the impression that input or a response is required.

The following works fine puts up and displays the ICON that I want but also has the OK button which I want to eliminate does the 10 second thing which is fantastic and then the script continues to run without the need for any input. I guess that clicking on OK simple speeds up the process

MsgBox(4112, "ERROR", "No network connectivity please resolve then re-start", 10)

Help is always appreciated and if I have to put up with OK then I guess that's OK.

Cheers ;) Ant

SplashTextOn() ?

Sorry missed altogether the related reference in help. I should be more careful. Thanks for your help

I won't forget that now cause I try to remember thinks by the association of ideas the sequence for this could be: MsgBox, message box, message, message pole, blue poles, jackson pollock, paint, splash, texture = splashtexton

Still looking for an event that will result in One small step for man...........

Cheers ;) Ant