Loop

James

For $i = 1 to 5
    $msg = MsgBox(64, "Wrong", "That door was trapped! So are you!")
Next

; Or

$i = 0
While $i < 5
    $i += 1
WEnd

; Or

$i = 0
Do
    $i += 1
Until $i >= 5

As pointed out, if you provide more information you will get a better answer.

Edited by mikehunt114
IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

@ xcal: lol

@ Secure: The helpfile is extremely useful. You could even go so far as to say it is a big HELP. It may even be the best HELP tool for AutoIt. These forums are great, but I learned mass amounts from the helpfile and it's examples before I started asking questions here. Not to discourage you from asking us here, there are usually lots of people willing to help, we just like to see that you made the effort to try and teach yourself with the helpfile first.

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Another great statement from Secure_ICT... Is it possible for someone to think

that the helpfile is useful while it's actually not ? If they think it's useful then that

must mean that it's answered or solved something for them, so I don't really follow

your logic there, Secure.

Also, apart from that your wording doesn't make any sense in my head, it's also

entirely wrong looking at what's said. The helpfile is indeed very useful and I use

it all the time. I've got 4 shortcuts in my quicklaunch and the AutoIt helpfile is one

of them. If you don't find it useful then you don't know how to use it, and should

get some kind of helpfile-helpfile.

Func HelpfileHelpfile()
    For $i = 0 to $infinity
        Slap()
    Next
        RedundantSlapButIAddedItBecauseIFeltLikeIt()
EndFunc

Edited by mikehunt114