Text format of a ToolTip

I searched the helpfile and forums with no avail, perhaps I missed something...

I would like to make some of the text in my ToolTip bold (but not a title). Advice?

Thanks.

P.S. Where do I find AutoIt's internal functions? (not the #include ones) I'm sure there must be text formatting in there somewhere.

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

I tried

$textIwanttobold.selection.font.bold

with no luck.

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Some VB reference somewhere, it was a stab in the dark. ;)

I searched the helpfile and forums with no avail, perhaps I missed something...

I would like to make some of the text in my ToolTip bold (but not a title). Advice?

Thanks.

P.S. Where do I find AutoIt's internal functions? (not the #include ones) I'm sure there must be text formatting in there somewhere.

You can change the ToolTip text color and background color. Auto3Lib has all of the ToolTip functions in it and a demo of how to change the colors if you're interested.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

Ok, I'll bite. How does changing the text color turn it into bold?