Adding commands?

well, since autoit is open source, is it possible to add your own commands into it?

[quote]If whenever you feel small, useless, offended, depressed, and just generally upset always remember......you were once the fastest and most vicious sperm out of hundreds of millions![/quote]

...yeah

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

like Control Click with co-ordinates and an Control Pixel search?

[quote]If whenever you feel small, useless, offended, depressed, and just generally upset always remember......you were once the fastest and most vicious sperm out of hundreds of millions![/quote]

I cant understand you may need a control pixel search, but Control Click with cordinates seems meaningless to me. If you can send a click to a control the click will arrive everywhere the control is. If you cant you have to use mouse click that needs cordinates... :ph34r:

well, the control i wanna click is huge, (I.E. window where it displays all the sites n stuff =P ) so i wanna make it click certain positions.

but i wanna be able to do something else while i have the script running =P

well, the control i wanna click is huge, (I.E. window where it displays all the sites n stuff =P ) so i wanna make it click certain positions.

You can't do that. The way a control* function works not not by sending a "real" click to the program, but by sending the click message to a particular control of the windows API. If you need a specific coordinate you'll have to use a standard click.

If you're automating web browsing, have you looked into either UrlDownloadToFile or using Firefox as an alternative? You can download and parse source with UrlDownloadToFile, or could use a control send in Firefox to visit links and do pretty much anything you could do with just a keyboard, all with the window minimised.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.