Game client search

d0n

Well first you would want to obtain the entire text to allow AutoIt to work with it. I don't know anything about this except it is a game. Which means it may have a log file, or you may have to use another method.

You will need to describe your problem in more detail, and also try to search how to do it yourself. We try to help those who first help themselves. We like to see you at least make a valid effort on solving the problem yourself before you try to use our time as if you have hired us.

Thanks,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Well the text is within a list inside a window but there is no log that comes with it, since thats server side. But its just a GUI with a list on the side and i dont think using GUICtrlRead will work since its not made from GUICtrlCreate funtion

Well the text is within a list inside a window but there is no log that comes with it, since thats server side. But its just a GUI with a list on the side and i dont think using GUICtrlRead will work since its not made from GUICtrlCreate funtion

Have you tried using the AutoIt Window Info tool to see what that can see? There are functions that can read window information, but not if AutoIt WI tool cannot see it. (ex WinGetText)

I hope this helps,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

WinWaitActive("Inventory")
$a = ControlGetText ( "Inventory", "", "ListBox1")
MsgBox(4096, "Test", $a)

i tried this and nothing shows is there something wrong here or just it doesn't work?

EDIT: Just tried WinGetText too and nothing shows :S

Edited by d0n

tried it with the text inside but still no luck ;)

Okay I would use the Auto3Lib. It is a library of functions written in AutoIt by PaulIA. Download the zip file, and look at his examples. If you cannot get it from there post here again, and I will see if I can further assist you.

Thanks,

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links