I need a script to disable closeprocess

If someone is trying to just stop someone from ending tasks, why not just disable the task list button which is easier. Someone mentioned group policy...its right in there and it can actually be done with just a registry setting. If you cannot bring up the task list, then you cannot get the 'task manager' list of tasks to end it.

There are still other ways to end processes through windows or even other methods as someone else pointed out. Trying to disable just the 'end task' button does seem like an odd thing to want to do though.

Be open minded but not gullible.A hammer sees everything as a nail ... so don't be A tool ... be many tools.

You could see it for yourself, just kill task manager with task manager, i think it restarts itself there too.

Nope. It does not restart itself when killed that way either. No big deal. I just thought it might be an XP home thing - so I asked - and now I know that you have XP Pro - as do I... thanks again.

...The OP is obviously here for no good reason, so far, all that he has asked for help for is make a clock, and disabling things that are normally not meant to be disabled...

I do understand how a series of questionable posts can give that impression. There are many posts in the forum where I concluded that about a member.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

I can think of a good example where what he is asking for is reasonable:

Like when you are running a AutoIt script on your system to prevent a guest user from running certain applications or <whtever>, you wouldn't want him/her to stop the AutoIt script process which prevents him/her from doing whatever it is that the script is stopping him/her from doing.

I think that this is a legitimate reason to be able to disable end task, etc. But then 98% of the time, people would disable End Task/End Process only for nefarious purposes.