UI message box on Windows Vista

Have you already tryed it?

Yes, I tried it but it windows Vista (ui0detect.exe) block it from displaying it on logon user's desktop. I did some research on it and it has to do with the new security changes with session 0. Ui0detect.exe monitors the session 0 on desktop and any application sendding to session 0 will prompt to bring the user to the session 0 space to respond to the prompt.

Some autoit functions is working on vista, but since autoit isnt programmed to Vista there have already been some topics about vista.

What makes you qualified to say "AutoIt isn't programmed to Vista"? What gave you that notion? Certainly none of the developer's.

Please, people, get you damn facts straight before posting garbage like this.

What makes you qualified to say "AutoIt isn't programmed to Vista"? What gave you that notion? Certainly none of the developer's.

Please, people, get you damn facts straight before posting garbage like this.

Im sorry Valik, but it was just the way which i've understanded some facts in some other topic, and yes you're right i didnt get any facts which is knew is totally right sry)

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

I think the gist is this:

Autoit3 apps for fine on Vista as long as you don't access the registry or restricted parts of the files system, if you do UAC (User Account Control) may mess you up a bit, but you can still get around it if you tell vista to run the exe as an administrator. Sorry for the run on sentence. The above is just my personal experience.