Debugger

I have made a script that will take any existing AutoIt script and add in debug calls to it. This allows you to trace every line of code that was executed. For more information, you may view the thread here. To download it, visit my public project webpage by clicking the link in my signature.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

Yea, my host went down for no good reason. If you wait about 10 minutes from this post, I'll move it to a mirror. Of course, that's why I moved it to this other host to begin wtih :(.

Edit: I've moved it back to my original host again. I'll reverse the change when the second host comes back online, but there should be no further problems unless the first dies again. Sorry for the inconvenience. So much for a dedicated server, 'eh :ph34r:

Edited by pekster

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

I will be writing a debug version of AutoIt after the next release. Look here for my thoughts on what will be included. If you have any other ideas, let me know.

Edited by Nutster

David Nuttall
Nuttall Computer Consulting

An Aquarius born during the Age of Aquarius

AutoIt allows me to re-invent the wheel so much faster.

I'm off to write a wizard, a wonderful wizard of odd...