What happend to the chat topic?

Couldn't the updates be done at night???

what is going on

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Ok, you have a point but why do I have to keep logging in, and why is the chat missing, and why are some of the menus diabled?

Running firefox 2.0

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

If you mean the drop-down menu's, clear your cache. They should work then.

Did I say drop down menus? NO. It keeps logging me out.

After I post, I get logged out, and I get logged out after other things too.

I have cleared the cache, and cookies

Edited by CyberZeroCool

Clearing cookies will log you out.

Holy crap, the fast reply has been modified to show buttons. I'm glad it isn't a WYSIWYG editor though.

yes but after that, I have to log back in like 3-5 times before I can reply or anything

It is still not working under firefox 2 and IE 6.

is anyone else having this problem?

• Developers

Have you cleared the Cache and remove all cookies for this site from you browser Temp folder ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)