Another COM untraped error?

Mamba

Can we have some code?

Ditto.

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

You don't really think that those screen shots mean anything without the code to reproduce them do you? Why don't you just post a snapshot of the look on your face when you got the error and we'll try to figure it out from there...

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

You don't really think that those screen shots mean anything without the code to reproduce them do you? Why don't you just post a snapshot of the look on your face when you got the error and we'll try to figure it out from there...

Dale

Do not be so sceptic, i'm a begginer not an advanced programmer. I just want to help somehow. I cant' reproduce the error. If you want to look at the script, i can PM it. It do a lot of work and i can't catch the moment then error occurs. Is the same moment that "with error" appears.

Do not be so sceptic, i'm a begginer not an advanced programmer. I just want to help somehow. I cant' reproduce the error. If you want to look at the script, i can PM it. It do a lot of work and i can't catch the moment then error occurs. Is the same moment that "with error" appears.

Your errors so far are syntax errors. Com errors seem not. Just what I see. :P

I'm not being sceptical, I'm being critical and sarcastic. If you want help, you need to think about what someone will require to provide it to you.

We asked for code in a previous reply and you simply posted another screenshot. PMs are not a good way of getting help either - if you send me one with lengthy code and little analysis you're unlikely to get a response.

Dale