Create SuperHidden

HackerZer0

I made this a while ago to create superhidden folders in mass...

$quanity = InputBox("Super Hidden Generator", "How many Super Hidden files?", "")
If $quanity = 0 Then _Exit()
$var = 1

Do
DirCreate("SuperHidden (" & $var & ")")
$var = $var + 1
Until $var = $quanity

FileSetAttrib("SuperHidden*", "+SH")

Func _Exit()
Exit
EndFunc

to enable the viewing of superhidden folders navigate to the following registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced

right click on ShowSuperHidden and select Modify

Change the value to 1 and click OK to save your changes

It's pretty good...but I don't see anything in that code, that does anything to the registery.. :lmao:;)

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

nothing in the code does do anything to the registry, i was just posting a method to view the super hidden folder once they are created...

i decided not to integrate it into the script because some people may not want to have their registry altered, and i'm also very lazy lol : )

If you enter 1, it will get stuck in an infinite loop, and create folders until you run out of disk space.

Change: $var = 1 to $var = 0. The problem is that $var starts out as 1 and then becomes 2 at the first loop so it never equals one when the variable is checked for its value. Therefore, it keeps running since it will never equal 1.

;===============================================================================
;
; Program Name:     SuperHidden Folder Creator
; Description::     Create SuperHidden folders
; Requirement(s):   None
; Author(s):        RazerM, HackerZer0
;
;===============================================================================
;
#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <array.au3>
GUICreate("SuperHidden Folder Creator", 500, 400)
$hCurFolder = GUICtrlCreateInput(@ScriptDir, 10, 10, 450, 20)
$hChangeDir = GUICtrlCreateButton("...", 465, 10, 30, 20)
$hSuperHiddenList = GUICtrlCreateListView("Folder Name", 10, 40, 160, 350, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS)
_GUICtrlListViewSetColumnWidth($hSuperHiddenList, 0, 135)
$hAddFolder = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add Folder", 180, 40, 80, 25)
$hRemoveFolder = GUICtrlCreateButton("Remove Folder", 265, 40, 90, 25)
$fShowSuperHidden = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced", "ShowSuperHidden")
Global $fShowButtonState = False
If $fShowSuperHidden = True Then
    $hToggleShowSuperHidden = GUICtrlCreateButton("Disable SuperHidden Folders in Explorer", 275, 70, 200, 25)
Else
    $hToggleShowSuperHidden = GUICtrlCreateButton("Enable SuperHidden Folders in Explorer", 275, 70, 200, 25)
    $fShowButtonState = True
EndIf
$hCreateFolders = GUICtrlCreateButton("Create Folders", 180, 70, 90, 25)
Global $ahItems[1] =[-1]
GUISetState()

While 1
    Switch GUIGetMsg()
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $hChangeDir
            Local $sNewDir = FileSelectFolder("Please select the parent folder", "", 7)
            If Not @error Then
                GUICtrlSetData($hCurFolder, $sNewDir)
            EndIf
        Case $hAddFolder
            Local $sFolderName = InputBox("Folder Name", "Enter your desired folder name", "Super Hidden Folder", " M", 300, 150)
            If Not @error Then
                _ArrayAdd($ahItems, GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($sFolderName, $hSuperHiddenList))
                If UBound($ahItems) = 2 And $ahItems[0] = -1 Then _ArrayDelete($ahItems, 0)
            EndIf
        Case $hToggleShowSuperHidden
            If $fShowButtonState = True Then
                GUICtrlSetData($hToggleShowSuperHidden, "Disable SuperHidden Folders in Explorer")
                $fShowButtonState = False
                RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced", "ShowSuperHidden", "REG_DWORD", 1)
            Else
                GUICtrlSetData($hToggleShowSuperHidden, "Enable SuperHidden Folders in Explorer")
                $fShowButtonState = True
                RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced", "ShowSuperHidden", "REG_DWORD", 0)
            EndIf
        Case $hCreateFolders
            For $i = 0 To UBound($ahItems) - 1
                DirCreate(StringReplace(GUICtrlRead($hCurFolder) & "\" & GUICtrlRead($ahItems[$i]), "\\", "\"))
                FileSetAttrib(StringReplace(GUICtrlRead($hCurFolder) & "\" & GUICtrlRead($ahItems[$i]), "\\", "\"), "+SH")
            Next
            MsgBox(262144, "Done", "Your super hidden folders have been created")
        Case $hRemoveFolder
            $hListViewItem = GUICtrlRead($hSuperHiddenList)
            If $hListViewItem > 0 Then
                $iPos = _ArraySearch($ahItems, $hListViewItem)
                If @error Then
                    MsgBox(262144 + 16, "Error", "A fatal error has occured.")
                    Exit
                EndIf
                GUICtrlDelete($ahItems[$iPos])
                _ArrayDelete($ahItems, $iPos)
            Else
                MsgBox(262144 + 16, "Error", "No folders are selected in the listview control")
            EndIf
    EndSwitch
WEnd

This should aid in the creation of super hidden folders. :P

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

• 1 month later...

I have made a program that does exactly this, feel free to use any of my code as long as you give me credit somewhere.

X-Hide(your new best friend for examples...code is too long to post unfortunately)

Also it's updated to Securacy v1.0(adds RazorM's IDEA encryption)...I would temporarily avoid using this if you arent prepared for BETA... folder encryption fails for now

[sup]Psibernetic[/sup]My Creations:X-HideSecuracy