Multiline Label

Kreatorul

no :P A need a label....like when I create a simple label with Koda and have the ability to "press enter" and make another line.Like multiline for msgbox but u use @crlf is something like that to do automatically with koda? :D

Sorry

- in Koda label must have set style $BS_MULTILINE

- text for label in Koda may contain spaces to wrap it to another line

- after generating code to AU3 must be done correction by hnand to something like that:

GUICtrlCreateButton("Text 1" & @CR & "Text 2", ...)

Koda don't support macro @CR, only varible names %var% --> $var

Off topic...but can Koda read your script and create a GUI?

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

Yes, currently Koda don't support multiline labels. It's possible to change current editor to multiline, but this mean you need every time open editor when change label, what is not too convenient imo. Also probably this will requre form structure change.

But I see nothing opposite to make support for special symbols in the single-line properties (for example, tips can be multiline too). I think \n \r \t \\ will be familiar for anyone who use StringFormat function.