4. You are given free support - by AutoIt Proficient People

5. You can use free programs already made in - Example Scripts

6. I am positive there are...

A. Better free scripts, than the one you need help with

B. Located on this board

C. All open source

D. With support for the asking

E. Some with skins and more

.... and you think you have something we would want to steal ?

( or maybe you have something to hide... Malware possibly??? )

Think Again!

You should be Thanking Everyone!

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Basically im building a bot and i dont want everyone and there brother to have it while yes you dont have the c++ there is still over 3500 lines in the script for it...

Do you REALLY think people here have nothing better to do then steal your lousy game bot?

There are better scripts here that do more then play a damn game for you that you can get for FREE here.

If you don't post your code, we can not help you. Period.

You don't want your code duplicated? Copyright it!

Do you REALLY think people here have nothing better to do then steal your lousy game bot?

There are better scripts here that do more then play a damn game for you that you can get for FREE here.

If you don't post your code, we can not help you. Period.

You don't want your code duplicated? Copyright it!

I agree totaly with Paulie, if you dont want to share your problems with us, how are we supposed to help you? anyway, i am sure there are millions of people in the world who can make a bot at least twice as good as yours :P

How can i post a script so that people can help me but not have it stolen?

Actually, the answer is that you work to understand your script execution flow enough that you can break your problem down to a small reproducer that likely has little resemblance to your full script. You post that smaller piece of code, explain what you expect to happen, what happens instead and ask for help.

You can also ask about and learn about general troubleshooting approaches and tools that you will be able to reuse on all of your future coding projects.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

You can either #1

Post it, and ask nicely, and hope no one steals it.

or #2

Read this over and over and think to yourself

Whatever you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you.

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Actually, the answer is that you work to understand your script execution flow enough that you can break your problem down to a small reproducer that likely has little resemblance to your full script. You post that smaller piece of code, explain what you expect to happen, what happens instead and ask for help.

You can also ask about and learn about general troubleshooting approaches and tools that you will be able to reuse on all of your future coding projects.

Dale

thank you for not just flaming me thats what i wanted to know