Colored Items in a List

pdaughe

I've read several posts regarding colored items in a list, and I understand the standard list control does not allow you to change the color of item, so what is the best way of approaching the requirement to do so? Can ListView be used to accomplish the goal? That is, is the list created by Listview scrollable?

I'm relatively new to this forum and probably shouldn't ask two questions in one topic, but in my case, they seem related. Is there a way to have the application respond to changes in the scroll wheel, like the way you can set an OnEvent to trap mouse movements? This one really puzzles me because I've spent considerable time searching the forum and it doesn't seem to be an issue. Perhaps I'm missing the basics....

You advice is greatly appreciated.

Paul

I've read several posts regarding colored items in a list, and I understand the standard list control does not allow you to change the color of item, so what is the best way of approaching the requirement to do so? Can ListView be used to accomplish the goal? That is, is the list created by Listview scrollable?

Yes, and Yes

I'm relatively new to this forum and probably shouldn't ask two questions in one topic, but in my case, they seem related. Is there a way to have the application respond to changes in the scroll wheel, like the way you can set an OnEvent to trap mouse movements? This one really puzzles me because I've spent considerable time searching the forum and it doesn't seem to be an issue. Perhaps I'm missing the basics....

You advice is greatly appreciated.

Paul

Hadn't tried, but someone probably has.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.