AutoIt Editor

RazerM

Any luck on using scintilla for the console?

Edited by eltorro

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First of all i'd like to say that this is not finished, so don't expect it to be a SciTE replacement. I'd like to thank Uten and lokster for posting info on how to use SciLexer.dll

Posted Image

Command Line Parameters:

/file <file> will open the given file with the editor.

Known Bugs:

• Of all the Console* functions, only ConsoleWrite works.
Update 01:
  • Fixed Copy and Paste (Thanks The Kandie Man)
  • Added command line parameters
  • Now uses SciLexer.dll (in Zip file)
  • Syntax highlighting fully functional
Update 02:
  • Tabbed documents
  • Undo and Redo
  • Close tab document
  • Icons in margin displaying errors
  • Calltips
  • Go To
  • Compile option
Update 03:
  • Fixed closing tabs bug
  • Added status bar for current line and column text
Update 03:
  • Tooltips on icons
  • Installs Rich Text Control Automatically
Download:

AutoIt Editor.zip (882.9K) Number of downloads: Posted Image

Previous Downloads: 234

For next release:

:)

THATS GREAT!

i542

I can do signature me.

Thanks i542

@eltorro

That uses scintilla's in-built formatting so doesn't help much.

Any help with the console would be appreciated.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

@RazorM

Here's AutoIt Editor that use scintilla instead of RichEdit for the console.

AutoItEditorNoRTF.zip

Thanks a lot i really appreciate this. I'm fixing some bugs I found while testing (probably AutoIt 3.2.4.0 changes). I'll update soon

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

If I wanted other scripting languages supported I would have implemented it myself. Thanks anyway.

I done the interfect gui for more than 1 language use tools.txt to find

Tools.txt

data = 0 - 5

style = 4-6 10-12

match by data and style = (0=5)(1=4)(2=6)(3=10)(4=11)(5=12)

[data]

first_bold white fore black for back.txt=0

sec italic and underline big font.txt=6

UDFs=15

[style]

first_bold white fore black for back.txt=5

sec italic and underline big font.txt=13

UDFs=15

[fore]

first_bold white fore black for back.txt=0xFFFFFF

sec italic and underline big font.txt=0xAA0000

[back]

first_bold white fore black for back.txt=0x000000

sec italic and underline big font.txt=0xFFFFFF

first_bold white fore black for back.txt=30

sec italic and underline big font.txt=

first_bold white fore black for back.txt=

sec italic and underline big font.txt=

[bold]

first_bold white fore black for back.txt=1

sec italic and underline big font.txt=0

[italic]

sec italic and underline big font.txt=1

[underline]

sec italic and underline big font.txt=1

DEFAULT.FORE=0x000000

DEFAULT.BACK=0xFFFFFF

COMMENT.FORE=0x339900

COMMENT.BACK=0xFFFFFF

COMMENTBLOCK.FORE=0x009966

COMMENTBLOCK.BACK=0xFFFFFF

NUMBER.FORE=0xA900AC

NUMBER.BACK=0xFFFFFF

I will fix match case to 1 = 1 from 0=5 and on

And open download

RazerM can your make me a code that can be match

I want this code to be at 100-104(all the comment and Default color and non change able)

SetStyle(7, 0xCC9999, 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1)

SetStyle(8, 0x0000FF, 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1)

SetStyle(9, 0x000090, 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1)

SetStyle(13, 0x0000FF, 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1)

SetStyle(14, 0xFF0000, 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1, 1)

to be

SetStyle(100, 0xCC9999, 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1)

SetStyle(101, 0x0000FF, 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1)

SetStyle(102, 0x000090, 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1)

SetStyle(103, 0x0000FF, 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1)

SetStyle(104, 0xFF0000, 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1, 1)

and to custom code

SendMessageString($Sci, $SCI_SETKEYWORDS, 0

SetStyle(5,

to be

SendMessageString($Sci, $SCI_SETKEYWORDS, 0

SetStyle(0,

I know it not clear bit still

I don't know what your asking so post somewhere else, this thread is about my AutoIt Editor script.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite a few updates, the major one being console uses scintilla. Check first post. I'm adding find and replace next update.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job! Thanks for scintilla tips...

I ad a litle autocompletion-still bugy but work ok for now. Is not as fast as Scite autocompletion,but this is not Scite neather

So, if you like to try:

;put this at the begining:

_FileReadToArray("autocomplete.txt", $auto) ;autocomplete.txt is a file with all keyword, you could copy from scite keywords-check the separator

_ArraySort($auto)

$autostring = _ArrayToString($auto, @CR, 1)

$auto=0

;put this in WM_NOTIFY,in Switch $event:

If StringIsAlpha(Chr($ch)) And $sc <> "(" Then

Local $ret, $iPos = SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_GETCURRENTPOS, 0, 0), $sFuncName

$iLen = SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_GETCURLINE, 0, 0)

$sBuf = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iLen & "]")

$ret = DllCall($user32, "long", "SendMessageA", "long", $Sci, "int", $SCI_GETCURLINE, "int", $iLen, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($sBuf))

$current = $ret[0]

$startword = $current

While $startword > 0 And StringIsAlpha(Chr(DllStructGetData($sBuf, 1, $startword - 1)))

$startword -= 1

$sFuncName &= Chr(DllStructGetData($sBuf, 1, $startword))

WEnd

$cv = _StringReverse($sFuncName) & Chr($ch)

$autolist = ""

For $i = 1 To 5

$p = StringInStr($autostring, $cv, 0, $i)

If $p = 0 Then ExitLoop

While 1

$st = StringMid($autostring, $p, 1)

$autolist &= $st

$p += 1

If $st = @CR Then

StringTrimRight($autolist, 1)

ExitLoop

EndIf

WEnd

Next

SendMessageString($Sci, $SCI_AUTOCSHOW, StringLen($cv), $autolist)

$sBuf = 0

EndIf

Ovoid

I've not tried to implement auto-complete yet but thanks for the snippet. Try using [ autoit] [ /autoit] tags around your scripts (no spaces).

Edit: I'm busy with Find and Replace right now. List of keywords is in \Defs\Production(or Beta)\au3.api for when i need it for autocomplete.

Edited by RazerM

Updated Editor with a few nice updates.

• 3 weeks later...

Think you forgot to add icons.dll. Or did I download from the wrong place? Anyhow it is referenced in the file butain't in the zip.

Kepp it up. Seems like somthing nice is comming together here..:rolleyes:

Thanks, I've updated the zip with icons.dll.

Thanks for the compliment :rolleyes:

Edited by RazerM

Thanks, I've updated the zip with icons.dll.

Thanks for the compliment :rolleyes:

am i doing something wrong or....

there is very few syntax highlighting! not even #incldue and GuiCreate has, not any other help

previous versions were better

Edited by c4nm7