AutoIt Editor

RazerM

Where can I find the latest download link? I have probably missed something right under my nose here.

There's a zip link in the first post, that's what I've used, but the icons on the buttons are not correct for me, and the search doesn't work yet.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The link on the first page is the same as it was, nothing has changed.

What were you expecting to have changed?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I've got an update almost ready, thanks for heads up on that little bug.

Edit: already fixed in my version, I'll try post update by end of tomorrow

Edited by RazerM
My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't get the editor to work with Beta 3.2.9.6. I previously had 3.2.9.3 with no problems. The script exits when it should execute the line

SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_APPENDTEXT, StringLen($sBuffer), $sBuffer, "int", "str")

which occurs in 2 places.

I isolated the line by adding consolewrite lines to the sendmessage function. I also added console write before and after the line quoted above. When the line should execute the function Sendmessage gets called 3 times somehow before the script exits with no error messages.

Other messages are fine. I've gone back to 3.2.9.3 to get away from the problem.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

hi

i have no problems, this script works perfect!

thx a lot

but i dont understand how you highlight the syntax.

What version of AutoIt are you using and were you running as Beta?

3.2.9.5 Update Log

SendMessage uses wparam and lparam, which were added as different calls to DLL Call, as well as pointers were changed, which the SendMessage include function uses. If you don't get it soon, I'll go play with it and get it working myself (since I use the SendMessage call myself as well, I also want to use the PostMessage too, but still need to figure that one out).

Some files are redefined with the newest beta when running the application.

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Documents and Settings\gabyk\Desktop\SCIEditor\AutoIt Editor.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta" /UserParams   
+>11:10:20 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.9.1
>Running:(3.2.9.4):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\autoit3.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\gabyk\Desktop\SCIEditor\AutoIt Editor.au3"  
C:\Documents and Settings\gabyk\Desktop\SCIEditor\ModernMenu.au3 (7) : ==> Can not redeclare a constant.: 
Global Const $ILC_MASK              = 0x0001 
Global Const ^ ERROR
->11:10:21 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1
+>11:10:22 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished
>Exit code: 1   Time: 2.031

Be Green Now or Never (BGNN)!

Some files are redefined with the newest beta when running the application.

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Documents and Settings\gabyk\Desktop\SCIEditor\AutoIt Editor.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta" /UserParams   
+>11:10:20 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.9.1
>Running:(3.2.9.4):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\autoit3.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\gabyk\Desktop\SCIEditor\AutoIt Editor.au3"  
C:\Documents and Settings\gabyk\Desktop\SCIEditor\ModernMenu.au3 (7) : ==> Can not redeclare a constant.: 
Global Const $ILC_MASK              = 0x0001 
Global Const ^ ERROR
->11:10:21 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1
+>11:10:22 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished
>Exit code: 1   Time: 2.031
It says 3.2.9.4 but the newest beta is 3.2.9.6 and that's the one I have problems with. The Const errors are simple to fix. Edited by martin

• 2 weeks later...

I have some kind of problem to run include files from this client.

The #include is looking for the <> directory or the script client directory "".

I do not want to include files under the <> or under the current dir "".

What to do?

Best regards.

I have some kind of problem to run include files from this client.

The #include is looking for the <> directory or the script client directory "".

I do not want to include files under the <> or under the current dir "".

What to do?

Best regards.

Just use the full path to the include file like this

#include "c:\somewhere\myincludes\dogsandbones.au3"

Just use the full path to the include file like this

#include "c:\somewhere\myincludes\dogsandbones.au3"

Well I want to use the working directory dynamicly of the client and not specifying the full path.

Sorry that I was not that clear..

I want to do something like that (Dynamicly)

#include @WorkingDir & "\API.au3"

Edited by lsakizada

Can't do it dynamically at last check...

EDIT: Except for

#include"./folder/file.au3"

Well I guess I must to write dynamicaly the au3 file to the current directory of the current running script before including it

to the client's script. This is not that nice solution isn't it?

What prevent the Autoit script developers from supporting dynamicaly include?

Edited by lsakizada

Well I guess I must to write dynamicaly the au3 file to the current directory of the current running script before including it

to the client's script. This is not that nice solution isn't it?

What prevent the Autoit script developers from supporting dynamicaly include?

There is probably a good reason such as all the includes are 'included' before the defined constants can be referred to.

I would deal with it not by copying the include but by having a little prepare.au3 script. Say the include you want is

and it's in your script ABC.AU3

then in the prepare.au3 have

$AutoItProdexePath = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AutoIt v3\AutoIt","InstallDir");installDir for production
$AutoItBetaexePath = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AutoIt v3\AutoIt","betaInstallDir");installDir for beta
$text = Fileread("ABC.AU3")
stringreplace($Text, "@WorkingDir", '"' &  @WorkingDir & '"')
FileWrite("ABC.AU3",$Text)
Run( '"' & $AutoItProdexePath & '\AutoIt3.exe" ABC.au3')

So you can run prepare.au3 or whatever you call it, instead of ABC.AU3

Edited by martin

If no error then what does crash mean?

When I run the program, it opens, then closes. Windows will then pop up with a message saying that the program was not responding and needed to close and that it was checking for a solution to the problem. Im using vista home basic. I dont know if that information is useful in a case like this, but anything might help.

Edit: I am using auto it v3.2.8.1.

Edited by draygoes
Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

There is probably a good reason such as all the includes are 'included' before the defined constants can be referred to.

I would deal with it not by copying the include but by having a little prepare.au3 script. Say the include you want is

and it's in your script ABC.AU3

then in the prepare.au3 have

$AutoItProdexePath = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AutoIt v3\AutoIt","InstallDir");installDir for production
$AutoItBetaexePath = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AutoIt v3\AutoIt","betaInstallDir");installDir for beta
$text = Fileread("ABC.AU3")
stringreplace($Text, "@WorkingDir", '"' &  @WorkingDir & '"')
FileWrite("ABC.AU3",$Text)
Run( '"' & $AutoItProdexePath & '\AutoIt3.exe" ABC.au3')

So you can run prepare.au3 or whatever you call it, instead of ABC.AU3

Thank you Martin. I will implement it as suggested by you.

• 3 weeks later...