AutoIt Editor

RazerM

The editor window is created with the CreateEditor, which creates the editor as a child of $GUI, and InitEditor functions.

Ok, I found the function but I don't understand how to size it, posistion it, and control it. Can you please give me some simple code to init it.

Thanks

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I found the function but I don't understand how to size it, posistion it, and control it. Can you please give me some simple code to init it.

Thanks

You just need WinPos to resize it and position it.

In RazerM's code look for

Case $GUI_EVENT_RESIZED,...

He uses a function called SetWindowPos, but WinPos WinMove will do the job.

EDIT:WinMove was what I meant.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

You just need WinPos to resize it and position it.

In RazerM's code look for

Case $GUI_EVENT_RESIZED,...

He uses a function called SetWindowPos, but WinPos will do the job.

It's just not working for me. it would be nice if this was just a UDF.

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if the editor can work with keyboards that have accented characters like in France? If not what to do?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• 1 month later...

no it works fine :)

by the way... i get this error message running "AutoIt Editor.au3" --> Global Const $ILC_MASK =0x0001

Global Const ^

cannot redeclere constants

anyway the exe works fine and hte program is very nice :(

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm creating a new AutoItEditor :) Up to now, it has Tabs and can print, but I don't have implemented the Run & Compile yet >_<.

Could I use your RunScript Functions in my EditoR?

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

This is no longer developed, but you can see what it would have been in Ceres Editor at http://forum.cerescode.com/index.php?showtopic=54

PS, the lexer in Ceres Editor is coded in AutoIt so slows down the editor a fair bit.

@ProgAndy, Use the code if you wish, just remember it's mine :)

Edited by RazerM
My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

This program looks nice, but gives me an error, AutoIt has stopped working. With this information, if it means anything to you.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: AutoIt Editor.exe

Application Version: 2.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 4656f23b

Fault Module Name: SciLexer.DLL

Fault Module Version: 1.7.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 4497fa21

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 00006908

OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033