Is my logic wrong?, pixelsearch program.

Glyph

Here it is.. i got no errors or anything to me the logic looks perfectly fine i read through this many of times and i still can't get it to work...

:P, thanks for helping in advance!

Edited by backstabbed

tolle indicium

helpppp

A few people have downloaded your files but I see there is no reply.

Maybe you could give some information on exactly what the problem is you get, - at least tell us what you expect to happen and what actually happens.

My position is that I don't want to compile scripts and spend maybe a lot of time without knowing what to look for, especially since I'm not confident I could help you anyway.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Ok, well basically its supposed to find a color in the coordinates its told to do so and it's simply not doing it... or havving an error, i have no errors in scite as i said but its not working... lets say you tell it to look for white, it is supposed to pixelsearch ... well i dont know what i screwed up in the pixelsearch i looked at the help file and i got syntax and everything right... i can't see what else im missing, maybe someone else can see what im missing?, ive taken 6 days trying to fix it and im still lost!

tolle indicium

Ok, well basically its supposed to find a color in the coordinates its told to do so and it's simply not doing it... or havving an error, i have no errors in scite as i said but its not working... lets say you tell it to look for white, it is supposed to pixelsearch ... well i dont know what i screwed up in the pixelsearch i looked at the help file and i got syntax and everything right... i can't see what else im missing, maybe someone else can see what im missing?, ive taken 6 days trying to fix it and im still lost!

Do you mean you get errors from the functions like this one?

Func Char9()
$Coords = PixelSearch(522, 394, 502, 374, $8, 10)
If @error Then Return
MouseMove ($Coords[0], $Coords[1], 0);X and Y, 0 is the speed (instantly)
MouseDown("left")
Sleep(100)
MouseUp("left")
EndFunc

The help file says

PixelSearch ( left, top, right, bottom, color [, shade-variation] [, step]] )

Coordinates are measured from 0,0 at the top left of the screen. So your coordinates are reversed for the X and Y, as though 0,0 was bottom right.

Does this help?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

PixelGetColor (coordsX,CoordsY)=Type here The Color

That cheks if the color on that coords are what you want.

ex.

If PixelGetColor (215,498)04589745 Then
MsgBox ("Color","The color is White.")
Else
MsgBox ("Error","Could Not locate colo White in those Coordinates.")
EndIf

or you could use PixelSearch.

If PixelSearch (Left,Top,Right,Bottom,Color)=Color Then
MsgBox ("Color Found","Yay the color was found ^^")
Else
MsgBox ("Error","Awww dint find it")
EndIf

Hope that Helps.

PixelGetColor (coordsX,CoordsY)=Type here The Color

That cheks if the color on that coords are what you want.

ex.

If PixelGetColor (215,498)04589745 Then
MsgBox ("Color","The color is White.")
Else
MsgBox ("Error","Could Not locate colo White in those Coordinates.")
EndIf

or you could use PixelSearch.

If PixelSearch (Left,Top,Right,Bottom,Color)=Color Then
MsgBox ("Color Found","Yay the color was found ^^")
Else
MsgBox ("Error","Awww dint find it")
EndIf

Hope that Helps.

Your reply gives the impression that you haven't read what was being asked, and it's doubtful you've read what you typed either.