@Dale - Connect to Maxthon actuall Tab, URL

Zebulon

Hi Dale,

I'm a user of mathon browser and I want to connect via _IEAttach to the actuall Tab to read the actuall URL

without knowing the tite or text of the actuall site. is it possible using wildcards?? or do you have an idea?

greetings

Zebulon

Please try T2.0-6 (see my sig). Please report your results ASAP.

Thanks,

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Please try T2.0-6 (see my sig). Please report your results ASAP.

Thanks,

Dale

Hi Dale,

you're faster than lightning!!

I've tried your latest IE.au3 but Idon't know how to retrive the actually tab and url of Maxthon.

#include <IE.au3>

Dim $uRL, $oHandle

AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)

$oHandle = WinGetHandle("classname=explorer"," ")

$uRL = _IEPropertyGet ($oHandle, "locationurl")

MsgBox(0, "Aktuelle Seite", $uRL )

I#ve tried may variations of the sourde code above. But the result I got back is:

-> IE.au3 Error from function _IEPropertyGet, $_IEStatus_InvalidDataType

I don't want to spezify the URL or the text of the actuall site. Is it possible to worl with wildcards?

I just want to get back the URL to save it to registry in secure zone with one mouse-click.

thanks for your help

greetings

Zebulon

I don't understand I guess. You don't want to specify anything about the browser window? You get the error above because you are passing a handle to the function instead of a browser object variable.

If you are trying to loop through all of the browser instances you'll need to write your own code to get to it... before I go down that path though, please clarify your desire.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Hi dale,

I guess his problem is that he gets only the url of the first tab of the specified browser.

Like doing this:

#include <IE.au3>
Global $sURL, $oIE

$oIE = _IEAttach("www", "URL")
$sURL = _IEPropertyGet ($oIE, "locationurl")
MsgBox(0, "Aktuelle Seite", $sURL )

but he wants the url of the currently activated tab.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times