malu05

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, its autoIT only.

Try look for "UDP" in the autoit help file.

You can also use costum dll's for the purpose.

Alright thanks for the tip :) and you are doing some awesome work. Any email from blizzard yet?

Any plans on releasing it?

No, i know many people might use it for some creative stuff, but certainly even more people will abuse a such tool for what i define as "clearly unfair abusive advantage" unlike a travel bot that just walks around.

Currently there seem to be no telehacking apps for wow because people once did the changes directly to the client, and then Blizzard added a anti telehack procedure that will detect if you try to chance your position. My method makes it possible to eighter inject a "noClip" into the movement in eigther X,Y or Z axis or teleport from A to B (travel -teleport bot anyone? :)). If my "method" is published to various hacking sites, a new eara of telehacking might emerge.

Alright thanks for the tip :D and you are doing some awesome work. Any email from blizzard yet?

^^

I have always done stuff on live servers, and never had any problems showing my Char names in my screenshots or movies.

I know that some people have reported me, but.. nope...

I have gotten 3 warnings (2x 15hour suspensions). 1 because i was in a dungeon called Development Island and the GM who found me there didnt like me running around in there, 2 because of character naming violation.

And if i should be banned... well... more time to other hobbies and adventures.

I know i am playing with fire sometimes, but i really don't find the game fun anymore (some PVP from time to time) but this kind of development is so exiting imo, and that is keeping me paying the monthly fee.

Edited by malu05

[center][u]WoW Machinima Tool[/u] (Tool for Machinima Artists) [/center]

No, i know many people might use it for some creative stuff, but certainly even more people will abuse a such tool for what i define as "clearly unfair abusive advantage" unlike a travel bot that just walks around.

Well, it never hurts to ask :) Thank you for all of your hard work up to this point. Are there to be more improvements to Thermo Prime?

A little reading goes a long way. Post count means nothing.

Well, it never hurts to ask :) Thank you for all of your hard work up to this point. Are there to be more improvements to Thermo Prime?

Yes, i really love to see how far Periklis can get with his development. When he is ready, ill make some new additions to the Thermo Prime!

malu, sorry to interrupt, i was looking for a good AND freeware packet sniffing tool. So far i think WPE is the best one out. what do you say?

Hehe, don't say sory^^

WPE is fine indeed. However it have very limited features, and you will be fustrated that you cant delete known "trash" packets etc.

I am not sitting at my laptop (it crashed 2 days ago) so i can't say what the name is (can't remember).

Yes, its autoIT only.

Try look for "UDP" in the autoit help file.

You can also use costum dll's for the purpose.

Are you sure you don't mean TCP because that is what World of Warcraft uses.

If you used packets with autoit, do you think you could release a UDF or something?

--Edit--

Also, I also moved my character a few coords and I didn't get disconnected, but if you move you character too far away too quickly you will get disconnected. I still think that memory editing the coords is the safest way instead of packet editing.

Edited by =sinister=

Are you sure you don't mean TCP because that is what World of Warcraft uses.

Hehe sory for that.. Aww well, thought is was all around...

If you used packets with autoit, do you think you could release a UDF or something?

I am using a homemade specially made for this but there are many freeware dll's out there that can do the job.

Ill think about making a UDF is noone else comes up wih one.

--Edit--

Also, I also moved my character a few coords and I didn't get disconnected, but if you move you character too far away too quickly you will get disconnected. I still think that memory editing the coords is the safest way instead of packet editing.

Hehe, yhea.. you can move it like 0.05 coord without getting disconnected.

But moving 4000 coords would take ages. My program is even for me not possible to detect as the packets looks 100% indentical with wow's, im not sure how much "safer" direct memory editing is (if it is).

And some news..

While developing the Data Stream Manipulator i was getting fustrated by the huge ammount of floading pointers and finding a static pointer for each would take a bit too long. So i coded a pointerscanner for the app that will automaticly find the pointers on load.

It is quite fast and works so well that im planning on inplanting it in the new version of Thermo Prime.

This means that if Blizzard releases a patch and the WOW.EXE file is modified... The bot will still work.

Here is a little picture of the DSM (data stream manipulator)

Posted Image

When i start it the altitude button turns grey and the DSM will start scan for each individual pointer.

This currently takes around 19-29sec (for 8 pointers) but with some fine tuning i might be able to get it down to around 10-20 sec.

Edited by malu05

I didn't even know that was possible with autoit! I would bow down to you if you could release a thread about automatically finding pointers.

Hehe.

Ill release the code in the next version of ThermoPrime whenever that comes along.

And how is it done, malu05 ?

a ) Adress finding, how do you search for it o_O ?

B ) The Packet reading, you have to "see" the packets, 100% AutoIT ? Or some Dll's in use?

c ) The Packet Editing, Do you edit the send packets or the ones you get,,?

Edited by Busti
My UDF's : Startet on : 06.06.2006_CaseSearchOrReplaceStr();~> Searches OR Replaces a String,;~> With or Without Casesensivity

--Edit--

What you said about direct memory editing made me think of what possibilities this could bring.

Well i found the magic number which is 0.09978 which is the value you can move without getting disconnected and still be able to port instantly (doing a 0.1 port around 400 times will disconnect you). You sync with the server each time your char does any knid of movement. That would be Jumping, Moving and Turning Left and Right (turning is the part that does most sync with the server(good to know!))

So... what if you don't move?

I took and removed the ingame A,W,S,D movement bindings and binded my sample autoIT code to it.

This made it possible for me to move around in the world like the WoWMapview by Djark... however this is offcause ingame. So Sounds and nearby mobs are there.

Here is a little demonstration..

(Ingame Mapview)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx4cmTKrSiI

Another thing i found out is that there is no limit on the Z-axsis (wow.exe does not detect if you chance this (if you do it right :) ))

This means that you can make a Z-axsis teleporter without messing with the packets.

I had too much time for myself yesterday, so i tested it out.

Here is a little demonstration. <----(to Moderator, bug in the HTML code this should'nt be big)

(Memory Teleporter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC7jE707MGk

As you can see it works almost like my DSM, i can teleport both up and down in the Z-axis.

But unlike my DataStream manipulator i cant teleport in the X and Y axis.

Im not sure for how much use a only-Z-axis teleporter would be.

I'd stick to the packets :D

Edited by malu05