can't get window class

Here's the deal: I'm writing a bot for a game called EVE-Online (I'm sure many of you've heard about it before) and I'm trying to differentiate the splash screen window from the login window. The two windows have the same title and the same dimensions and the same position, but AU3Info gives me different class names under the "Window Details" section. The problem is, I can't figure out how in the world to retrieve that data within AutoIt. WinGetClassList doesn't give the same info and I can't find any other function that will get me this data. What am I missing? This will be a really important feature, so any help is greatly appreciated! If anyone needs any more info, I'd be happy to provide it.

Here's the deal: I'm writing a bot for a game called EVE-Online (I'm sure many of you've heard about it before) and I'm trying to differentiate the splash screen window from the login window. The two windows have the same title and the same dimensions and the same position, but AU3Info gives me different class names under the "Window Details" section. The problem is, I can't figure out how in the world to retrieve that data within AutoIt. WinGetClassList doesn't give the same info and I can't find any other function that will get me this data. What am I missing? This will be a really important feature, so any help is greatly appreciated! If anyone needs any more info, I'd be happy to provide it.

You can get window information from a variety of API calls, including GetClassName, GetWindowText, etc. If you're interested in looking at some code that does this, check out the WinAPI library in Auto3Lib from my signature.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt