ways around gameguard (SRO)

Hojima

I am playing silkroad online and I have some trouble getting around game guard. I've seen posts like this around, but no solutions. I was wondering if there is some way to route your macro commands in some manner so that it seems like all the input is coming from the input devices. By the way, don't bother posting crap about me cheating, or not playing fair, I just don't want to hear about it, and it woun't give me a sudden change of heart.

don't bother posting crap about me cheating, or not playing fair, I just don't want to hear about it, and it woun't give me a sudden change of heart.

I really felt like bothering you though.

But not because cheating is wrong, because you want to use AutoIt for that.

[quote name='Valik' post='301213' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:36 PM']You seem to have a habit of putting things in the wrong place. I feel sorry for any female you attempt to have sex with.[/quote][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]

By the way, don't bother posting crap about me cheating, or not playing fair, I just don't want to hear about it, and it woun't give me a sudden change of heart.

Hi, you don't get to choose the type of response you receive short of it not being really really offensive... Good luck!

Damn guys, thanks for your speedy opinions. They really assisted me. How about next time, you waste your time posting about your stance on abortion in an even more irrelevant forum. I've already tried google to get around it, but now I'm asking for code help, which is exactly what I'm supposed to post. And as for using AuotoIt, it's a macro programming language designed to save time, and thats exactly what I'm friggen doing with it. So unless you have some way to make macros that make it appear in the memory that the input is coming from the mouse or keyboard, do me a favor and get bent. Or you can tell me some way of editing memory with AutoIt. Maybe some plug-in that I'm not aware of and how to use it.

Edited by Hojima

[sarcasm]Wow, that's is a very effective way to get help from the AutoIt Community[/sarcasm]

You obviously have not spent very much time in this forum or you would've seen this line.

"We are not your scripting slaves"

I suggest you listen to that or get bent yourself, you cannot expect help from people who you have just insulted.

As for the game, I don't play it, although I have heard of GG. There have been programs made to bypass it, I'm sure if you try hard enough (and stop whining for someone to write one for you) you could find a program.

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

I am playing silkroad online and I have some trouble getting around game guard. I've seen posts like this around, but no solutions. I was wondering if there is some way to route your macro commands in some manner so that it seems like all the input is coming from the input devices. By the way, don't bother posting crap about me cheating, or not playing fair, I just don't want to hear about it, and it woun't give me a sudden change of heart.

RTFM and use the source luke :P

You know there is a search link at your top right, and gameguard will probably give you a zillion hits. So you just go on automating your game. Manny in this forum does (in online games). But don't ask for help to do it without providing anything except bad karma. And yeah, you have tried google. So go try the advanced goole page. If you cant figure that out you probably want figure out how to automate your game either. :D

Piss off yourself. You post in an open forum, you deserve every response you get whether you want it or not. You don't like the opinions? Keep your word-hole closed and don't invite opinions in. Win-win for everybody.

Look, I'm sorry for the remarks I've made, but I'm venting the anger from a million other posts that are even more useless than yours (like 2 people calling each other gay). For ages I have tried to find some way to bot on SilkRoad Online, but cannot. Now that I've found a program that can at least help me make the bot, I can't use it. So I just want to know if theres any simple way around it that can be explained in layman's terms. I know you're not scripting or searching slaves, but I'm asking for a favor. Please help. Believe me I'm not so lazy that I can't search for it. I've tried.

Edited by Hojima

Like I said, I need something in layman's terms. I only know a little bit of 16-bit DOS, and a little bit of 32-bit assembly, and if I knew them better, I wouldn't be here asking for anything. Besides, I'm pretty sure gameguard would shut down any debuggers, hex editors, etc...

• 1 month later...

Look, I'm sorry for the remarks I've made, but I'm venting the anger from a million other posts that are even more useless than yours (like 2 people calling each other gay). For ages I have tried to find some way to bot on SilkRoad Online, but cannot. Now that I've found a program that can at least help me make the bot, I can't use it. So I just want to know if theres any simple way around it that can be explained in layman's terms. I know you're not scripting or searching slaves, but I'm asking for a favor. Please help. Believe me I'm not so lazy that I can't search for it. I've tried.

Look up 11333.bot.com or something like or sro bot. There is one out there that is free to download but you have to buy bot cards which give you bot server time. each bot cards comes with 100 points each point is 2 hours. each bot card is something like $8 USD

there are many programs around gamegaurd, one of which i helped to make, but it's not very well known...it has no official name, but anyway....GOOGLE IT!

That is the dumbest thing... If it has no name, how do you expect him to 'GOOGLE IT!'? If you helped make it, as you claim, why not just send him a link? Pfft...whatever.

A little reading goes a long way. Post count means nothing.

• 1 month later...

That is the dumbest thing... If it has no name, how do you expect him to 'GOOGLE IT!'? If you helped make it, as you claim, why not just send him a link? Pfft...whatever.

wow smart people in this autoitv3 forum hu guys ??? lol my first thing i would type in google to GOOGLE IT! would be Game Guard bypass or Game Guard spoof .

wow smart people in this autoitv3 forum hu guys ??? lol my first thing i would type in google to GOOGLE IT! would be Game Guard bypass or Game Guard spoof .

nice, second post and you're insulting everyone in response to one person. we probably shouldn't be surprised that something you helped make didn't progress to the naming stage...