Process listing and its directory

Guest tenk

i need some help on how to get the process list and it original directory so it be easy to be manipulate, i've search through the forum, found many autoit coding that help list the process but what i really need is to get the process directory, which really give me the headache on solving it, the main idea is to retrive a remote pc process list and help manage it for my own desktop.... so, anybody that already get the idea, done the coding or even know where should i refer to, please give this topic some reply ok

i need some help on how to get the process list and it original directory so it be easy to be manipulate, i've search through the forum, found many autoit coding that help list the process but what i really need is to get the process directory, which really give me the headache on solving it, the main idea is to retrive a remote pc process list and help manage it for my own desktop.... so, anybody that already get the idea, done the coding or even know where should i refer to, please give this topic some reply ok

Check out the next to last post on this thread. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry283471

• Developers

I guess you meant to post in the AutoIt3 support forum in stead of the V2 ?

Could you also look at the picture in your sig ... it 320Kb which is quite big ...

:P

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I guess you meant to post in the AutoIt3 support forum in stead of the V2 ?

Could you also look at the picture in your sig ... it 320Kb which is quite big ...

:P

thanks tazlikesrobots for the link, its was really helping, and guys, sorry for the wrong section and all, i was in a hurry and got my mind all messup....and bout the sig, i was using it on the other forum and nobody ever mention of the problem, thank for ur note, it was one of the 1st of my handwork but i'll fix it up asap...

Edited by tenk