Urgent, Locked my Keyboard and Mouse

AITEE

Okay see I was programming in VB6 and so I locked the keyboard and mouse with Blockinput, okay so I had a way out with timers and everything.. but I wanted to debug it and make sure nothing went wrong. but I had totally forgot that you have to hit F8 to keep going through the code, so when it got to the block input, I can't proceed in my code to get out. So I was wondering if there was a way out of this by using a autoit script that would be put on a usb drive to run as soon as it was mounted onto my other computer it would run, sending the keys {F8} a couple of times to get out of this mess. I just need some way to force the exe (script) to run on usb mount. (and actually I don't know if send keys would work anyway cause it might block that, but it simulates it so maybe.) So my question is is there some kind of file that I can put on my usb to make the script run which is also on my usb drive. Thank you so much and it would be cool if you guys could help me out.

thanks

AITEE

THANK YOU SO MUCHHH, my little brother just did the CTRL - ALT - DEL before I refreshed the page. I didn't think of that. I jsut thought, I guess all input from the keyboard is blocked.. Thanks though. good lesson lol... thanks again