Dock

JoshDB

Hey guys. Check out what's done so far for my EQ2 bot project, called Dock.

Source: http://joshdb.com/dock/Source.zip

Compiled: http://joshdb.com/dock/Dock.zip

There's not many plugins to the bot yet, it's mainly a framework.

I started this yesterday, so it's far from polished into a mirror.

Please give any feedback you have!

Ha, I haven't been on these forums since... 2006, almost. Behold, my legacy signature:My AutoIt idol is Valuater. You know you love him, too.My Stuff: D&D AGoT Tools Suite

Nice, a few things though.

it looks like something is going on with the GUI item placement seems strange. (attached image)

i got an error in the gambler program when i hit escape. (attached image)

Overall looks pretty nice, hope to see it finished. i recently stoped paying for my EQ2 account otherwise i would test it out but sadly im broke.

Edit: Oh, yeah if you can saving the image files for X-Skin in jpg format would reduce size a bit. Also the file install scripts should be omitted when your eleasing the source like this, it gives errors because it cant find your documents, not a big problem because all the files are there and in the right places they just need to me commented or something.

Edit Edit: Also an ini file to remember the most recently used logfile would be nice, as well as a check to find the active logfile if possible. also you may consider having the gambler and parser scripts #include into Dock rather than having separate Exe's

post-9526-1166647223_thumb.jpg

Edited by smstroble

MUHAHAHAHAHA

Haha figures. I'm surprised you got so few responses on it. Cant wait to see what you have done with it.

P.S. whats the most numbers you have gotten on the goblin gambling game? i got 4 of the 5 once... was pretty good reward but i was bummed, the wrong number was a 16 and i needed an 18 for somewhere around 200 plat. :P

MUHAHAHAHAHA

lol the reason you don't get responses is because not many people on here pay to play games cuz they are on the forums the whole day :P

Exactly!

Anyways I've doubled 50g once. I was really hoping to lose it 'cause I didn't want to run back to Qeynos to bank. I'm on a PvP server, you see.

Bah! I ended up having to run back with a plat on me.

Ha, I haven't been on these forums since... 2006, almost. Behold, my legacy signature:My AutoIt idol is Valuater. You know you love him, too.My Stuff: D&D AGoT Tools Suite

Exactly!

Anyways I've doubled 50g once. I was really hoping to lose it 'cause I didn't want to run back to Qeynos to bank. I'm on a PvP server, you see.

Bah! I ended up having to run back with a plat on me.

pfft!! so winey lol. i shure wouldent be complaining about an extra 50g, especially on a PVP server where the economy is not bloated yet. at least it wasent last time i was on a PVP server.

MUHAHAHAHAHA