Mousemove/click through control?

I've only recently started messing around with autoit scripts, mostly with things that do mouse clicks and movements for you automatically. I have a script that can do mouseclicks while a program is minimized through the ControlSend command (Something like ControlSend($handle, "", "", "{UP DOWN}") ). I did not create that myself but got it from a friend. Now what I did do myself was create a script that would move your mouse to positions on the screen and either right click or left click (something simple like MouseClick("right", 604, 427, 1,20) ).

My question is can I make it so the mouse is moved to positions and either left clicks or right clicks in a minimized window? Knowing that non moving but clicking is possible im hoping there is a way to make the mouse move before those clicks within a minimized window as well.

Hi, i'm pretty new to autoit as well, and i'm sorry I don't have an answer for you, but I would like to know if it is possible as well. I was wondering how exactly you simulate mouse clicks while a program is minimized? Would it also work if the window was hidden? This could be handy for a few lil programs hehe. Thanks :P

Hi, i'm pretty new to autoit as well, and i'm sorry I don't have an answer for you, but I would like to know if it is possible as well. I was wondering how exactly you simulate mouse clicks while a program is minimized? Would it also work if the window was hidden? This could be handy for a few lil programs hehe. Thanks :P

ControlClick is what you need to send mouse click to a minimised window.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Hmm, is there anyway to specify coordinates of where you want it to click in a minimized window?

When a window is minimised it has no coordinates.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

You need to get the name of the window and the control you want to click. Use AU3Info. That's all.

This way, the correct button is pressed even if you move the mouse around an type something into notepad. That's why you should first try to use Control*** since you can do other stuff as well or be shure it will run on another pc with another @Desktopwidth.

Ahh it makes sense that a minimized window would have no coordinates. To bad because I forgot to mention in my first page that the window im trying to automate things in has no controls according to AU3Info, so I can only really work with coordinates. Looks like ill just have to keep it maximized and use my current script.

I was trying to get it to navigate a minimized firefox window, which doesn't really have controls either. I'm looking into ie.au3 to see if I can do it that way, but I'm not sure how to get my script to click on a button in a flash game using ie.au3.(btw i'm using internet explorer now not firefox hehe) If anyone knows how to use ie.au3 for flash games//buttons that would be very helpful. Is there a way to find an image in the game? I'm new to all this, sorry if i'm asking dumb questions. :P