BetaPad

James

I am currently working on the Speech GUI, so it saves it all. Its a bit complicated but, I am getting there. _Kurt, has dissapeared :| but he'll be back soon, hopefully.

Hehe, don't worry, I'm still here :) I've just been loaded with work this past week. Exams and summatives have come! I'm attempting to study and script at the same time (which by the way is a bad idea). I will not include my spellchecker UDF since it takes too long to retrieve the mistakes, # of mistakes, and mistake suggestion, however it does work :D. I will probably release it for a demonstration on returning arrays and perhaps give some ideas to other users on this forum. Don't worry, i will include a different spellchecker written in autoit (forget author), it's very well done (uses Word.au3).

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm dude it can't open .txt because you save the texts and crap in the file, i don't see whats wrong with just having it check if it's a .txt and if it is then opening it up and not allowing it to have fonts and stuff....

Umm, I guess that's directed at me since I wrote Open() and Save(). Well, it's simply because when the file saves with fonts, font size, and attributes, it writes the file split into |'s. I made it like that so it's easy to read the font/size/attributes when opening the file. So, to solve your problem, just copy/paste the text from the .txt file and re-save the document in BetaPad. I've already changed the extension from .txt to .btp but Secure isn't online to update the post. The idea of .txt extension was stupid, I agree, it was merely for testing purposes when I had written the function. I simply corrected and improved that script when Secure had sent it to me, I did not provide his ideas.

Kurt

*Edit* Minor Spelling Correction

Edited by _Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

Also, if you do open or save and then cancel it dies... might want to fix that

EDIT: I'm I missing or something or is it supposed to save as just 'Files'.... Then when you go to open you can open something you saved... (and under the save/open menus you have document spelled wrong on the last option)

What do you mean? Elaborate on the problem :)

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

What do you mean? Elaborate on the problem :)

Kurt

Nevermind, I was using one of the scripts on the page... the ones attached on the front page work great, except for me then font size doesn't work, it just gets some error "$new2 = $i2 + $u2 + $s2"... Nice program!

EDIT: Spelling...

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Nevermind, I was using one of the scripts on the page... the ones attached on the front page work great, except for me then font size doesn't work, it just gets some error "$new2 = $i2 + $u2 + $s2"... Nice program!

Yes, I've found that problem (it was merely a small mistake). Will be fixed next update.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

• 1 month later...

Nice job Guys!!!

some helpful stuff ( i hoped )

page #1 of this thread

Updates: 17-01-07

????

Should be February not January

You are using Version 3.0 of BetaPad. Our newest version is: 2.0

?????

I noticed that there are no control tips, i dont know what all the buttons are for

????

(well i clicked a button that i had no idea what it was )

it was find and replace, and when i click the tab "replace" that small GUI disappears

that happened a few times

???

my system is having a problem with the speech program right now, and because your speech object does not check

IsObj($speech).... i get an error and your program crashes

looks good, keep up the good work

i like it , so please don't take this post as negative, just constructive

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

Thanks for the post Val. We'll try fix as much as possible.

The latest BetaPad is at http://frazergmclean.googlepages.com/BetaPad.zip

Edit: I have added tooltips and fixed some bugs.

Edited by RazerM
My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

I can download and open the file fine with WinRAR.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.