BetaPad

James

Hmm, i tested RTInstall by de-registering the ocx and running RTInstall. Do you get a message box from regsvr32? Go on MSN.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Wow, its improved alot :whistle:! How about having a splash screen on startup? And I see Secure you were asking for grey scaling things, will that be added?

I hope this project continues.. I like it.

Things you could add,

• When the speech is running, you cant stop it?? It crashes BetaPad, if you click anywhere.
  • Are you bringing back tabs?
Touch!

[center][font="Arial"]If practise makes perfect and no-ones perfect whats the point of practise?[/font]Sorry for my rude attitude when I started here.[/center]

Thanks Touch. We can do a splash screen, I don't know why but I like them to :whistle: I have attached a picture I made for the splash screen.

1. I am trying to fix that. I'm not sure on how to stop the speech so I will do some research. Also, how would you like it to stop?

2.No, tabs are not being brought back.. They will be too much hassle as we would need to recode mostly everything, and the script would become alot bigger :)

Here is the picture:

Posted Image

Yes I get an error to. So I needed to download the compiled version.

Its very nice, I wish the best for the project!

Things I would like to see in it...

-Save in other formats than .txt (I like to save in .cfg for my CSS scripts, .html would be nice)

- I had another point but I forgot... I'll edit later on.

Thx bro... Can't wait :whistle:

About the error:

Line0 (file "C:\Documents and Settings\...\My Documents\Betapad\BetaPad.exe"):

RunWait(@ScriptDir & "\RTInstall.exe")

Error: Unable to execute the external program.

The system cannot find the file speciefied.

I don't know if this is my fault...?

Make sure you put all files from archive into a folder.

Also, BetaPad can save .txt, .rtf and .au3 files.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Hmm... the Zip file doesn't look like it was updated right. The script requires the Rich Text installer to be Compiled, but the install script has an error (Incorrect FileInstall Param)

EDIT: But the script does look nice :whistle:

Edited by D-Generation X

• 2 weeks later...

I get a problem when I run BetaPad V3. First I get the message that richt32.ocx is succesfully installed, and then I get the message that RICHTEXT.RichTextCtrl object is missing :S How to fix this ? Please, answer quickly.

• 5 weeks later...

Make sure the menu item Developer>Syntax Highlighting>AutoIt is not checked as it is buggy.