BetaPad

James

We will try and re-code the syntax on BP, so it is quicker, or we will use SciLexer.dll, if RazerM is OK with that.

I had an idea to add to BP. As you know you can drag images on to the RichText Control, but you cant add images from BP itself. So I was thinking of making a way of adding them.

Basically, there will be an image on the toolbar and when you click it an open dialog will appear and then you can select an image, .jpg, .gif etc and then it will insert it into the control. I think this will be useful :shocked:

Also, we will try and fix the Speech Control, as we know it freezes the program and it cannot be stopped.

Thanks,

Secure

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you like to see?

We are asking anyone who has tried BetaPad, or who has looked at it, and has said: "Well, its not got this, so I won't try it!", what they would like to see in the new V4 Relese.

What is already in the new release

• Auto-Update: A seperate progra which can be found from the Help Menu, and will update your version of BetaPad with the newest one available.
  • Syntax Highlighting: As you may know, we do have Syntax Highlighting, but it is very slow, so we are possibly going to add this is, if RazerM is happy to do so.
What can we not do?
  • Tables: They are so confusing, we have tried before when we first added RichText, but the information we have, we are having a hard time converting it into AutoIt :shocked: . We appreciate help from anyone that knows how to do, Tables, Scrollbars and other RichText controls.
  • ScrollBars: As stated above, these are also hard to make work, as we dont know what the value is of setting them.
Please tell us what you would like to have added, changed or removed.

Secure_ICT

• 1 month later...

Well V3 has been released. Currently no work is being done, as me and RazerM have our GCSE's now.

lol but where can i download it?

Version Source (.zip) Compiled (.zip)

BetaPad VE1.0 download download

BetaPad VE2.0 download download

in www.betapad.sf.net there is no v3!!

yes it is {exceptional} great work ,

however you should inlcude colors using _ChooseColor or better a more general way _Choosefont

dont give up know, as soon as ur exams finish!

My fault Colors do exist;;

Edited by c4nm7

Try adding just below the

#NoTrayIcon
oÝ÷ Ù8^~e£§«­¢+Ù±½°
½¹ÍÐÀÌØí5}M!=]M
I=11    Hô ÀÌØí]5}UMH¬äؤ(íø±½°
½¹ÍÐÀÌØíM   }!=IhôÀ)±½°
½¹ÍÐÀÌØíM   }YIPôÄ(íø±½°
½¹ÍÐÀÌØíM   }   =Q ôÌ(oÝ÷ Ø    Ýë-/^jëh×6GuiSetState()oÝ÷ Ù8^~e£§«­¢+ØÀÌØíÉÑ}¡¹±ô
½¹Ñɽ±Ñ!¹± ÅÕ½Ðí  ÑAðU¹Ñ¥Ñ±ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI¥¡QáÑ]¹
±ÍÌÄÅÕ½Ðì¤)}5ÍÍ ÀÌØíÉÑ}¡¹±°ÀÌØí5}M!=]M
I=11    H°ÀÌØíM    }YIP°QÉÕ¤(

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

That doesn't show a scroll bar for me. Whilst trying to display a scroll bar myself, I found somehwere on msdn that the scrollbar property of the richtext control is readonly at run time.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

That doesn't show a scroll bar for me. Whilst trying to display a scroll bar myself, I found somehwere on msdn that the scrollbar property of the richtext control is readonly at run time.

The scrollbar doesn't show till it needs to, open a file that is longer than the control and you'll see.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

I tried putting text continuosly, to see if it worked. But that didnt :)

Edit: Strange, when opening a file it will show up. Other than that it doesnt :)

if you used $SB_VERT you wouldn't unless you put more lines than the height of the control

Haven't been able to get Both to work at the same time, one or the other only for some reason.

Got scrollbar working.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

True the property is readonly, doesn't mean you can't turn them off or on tho as you found out..... :)

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...