Input Boxes - Need some help ty!

Guest Beefteck

Guest Beefteck

Ok, well I am making a little program for myself and need a little help with an action i guess.

What I need is:

Two input boxes that on a button press (in my case Login) the text in the box will be sent to my e-mail.

I need this for a little app that i will use to make accounts in my new game i will be releasing in 2007. Anyway thanks so much for reading this.

-Beefteck

Edited by Beefteck

Two input boxes that can have an unlimited amount of text able to be entered into it. On a button press (in my case Login) the text in the box will be sent to my e-mail.

Unlimited is not quite possible, the maximum string length autoit is capable of doing something with is 2,147,483,647 characters

if you want more then that, you will need to figure out a way to split it up into multiples strings.

If you are writing full messages in these fields, perhaps an editbox is more like what you are looking for, as an input box is only one line.

Edited by Paulie

Guest Beefteck

Ok, well I tried using this and I will keep erroring out with something, then I fix it then it will error with another thing.

Can someone post a working basic script of that _INetSMTPMail

Thanks in adv.

EDIT1: @ERROR = 4 - Unable to create socket

What can I do to fix that error???(if you know otherwise basic script be fine)

-Beefteck

Edited by Beefteck

Guest Beefteck

yes, for the email i would like to use the smtp is smtp.rcn.com

....I read somewhere that gmail works better, I have gmail... i will try that out in a sec.

-Beefteck