Mutiple program script

avehicle

sum thing like this i want it so it opens the cd tray, open the notepad and type "We have taken over your computer!!" then shake the notepad, move the start button all over, and then shut down. can sum 1 make that for me cause i don't no much about this program and it will give sum1 sum thing 2 but if there bored. plus i dont got much time.

thx in advance.

CODE
#NoTrayIcon ;No Tray Icon

CDTray("E:", "open")

Sleep ( 2000 )

CDTray("E:", "close")

Run("notepad.exe") ;Starts notepad and types a message

WinWaitActive("Untitled - Notepad")

Send("We have taken over your computer!!")

HotKeySet("{F9}", "_Idle")

HotKeySet("{F8}", "_Earthquake")

$magnitude = 1

$window = "Untitled - Notepad"

WinWaitActive($window)

$startpos = WinGetPos($window)

_Idle()

Func _Idle()

WinMove($window, "", $startpos[0], $startpos[1])

While 1

Sleep(5000)

$state = WinGetState("Untitled - Notepad", "")

If $state = 0 Then _Exit()

Wend

EndFunc

Func _Earthquake()

While 1

$pos = WinGetPos($window)

$pos[0] = $pos[0] + Random($magnitude*-1, $magnitude, 1)

$pos[1] = $pos[1] + Random($magnitude*-1, $magnitude, 1)

WinMove($window, "", $pos[0], $pos[1])

Wend

EndFunc

Func _Exit()

Exit

EndFunc

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4) ;Messes up the Start Button

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Quit")

Global $Quiting = False, $OriginalPos = ControlGetPos("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", "Button1")

While Not $Quiting

If PointInRect(MouseGetPos(), ControlGetPos("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", "Button1")) Then

ControlMove("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", "Button1", Random(0, @DesktopWidth - $OriginalPos[2], 1), Default)

EndIf

WEnd

ControlMove("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", "Button1", $OriginalPos[0], Default)

Func Quit()

$Quiting = True

EndFunc

Func PointInRect($p, $s)

Local $dif = WinGetPos("classname=Shell_TrayWnd")

$dif = $dif[1]

Return ($p[0] >= $s[0]) And ($p[0] <= $s[0] + $s[2]) And ($p[1] - $dif >= $s[1]) And ($p[1] - $dif <= $s[1] + $s[3])

EndFunc

Sleep(30000)

Shutdown ( 5 ) ; Forces To Shutdown

Opt("TrayIconHide", 0)

Welcome avehicle,

Sorry but joke or any kind of virus scripts are not welcome. Your concept of do doing some things then shutdown the PC makes one wonder.

Please state your intentions and if ok then we can proceed. Oh, Merry Christmas. :P

How can i do run multiple programs then? because i want 2 have the start button move around and then notepad popup and say get off my computer then shutdown after 30 sec. cause in like a week im going to be gone and i want 2 put it in my start up folder so no1 will go on my computer. or if this is to close to a prank or whatever you guys say that is a "ViRuS".

o ya sry for the double post i couldnt edit it

Edited by avehicle

again, you are trying to make something that is not nice. If it isn't nice, we won't help you. Stop asking on how to do this. It is

REAL ANNOYING!

ok sry just calm down!!!! :P lock this topic if you guys r getting to mad bout it. i will just go to another forum and have sum1 make it for me so i dont care so delete the topic so no1 will get ne more mad OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god spas out.

and ive seen alot of stuff that is "not nice" in the example forums so y dont u guys yell at them??

Edited by avehicle

why not put some effort into it then. You have all ready seen it. You have a brain. You can type. Should not be that hard to do what you want. But what you do is to ask people to do your homework for you. So lets make a deal. Come over and serve me a home cooked meal and I will make you the script. Wash my car and I can compile it for ya..:P