Searching for an Autoclicking right program

Damn, what sucks is that I was working on one when a crisis occured. My pc needed a immediate restore. I forgot to back up the program.

If anyone can help me get started again or help me make one. That would be great.

Specs:

Right click every 1s.

EDIT: I'm new btw! Nice to meet you guys.

Edited by AndrewFTW

Alright... So you've managed to come up with a script that did some clicking and now you completely forgot how you

made it, correct ? And you're sure you've actually made a script yourself ? You aren't just coming here with the hope

that someone will just make it for you, because you are too lazy to open the helpfile and find it out yourself, huh ?

Sorry, if I seem rude, but you just seem like another guy who's looking for a easy way to automate another online-

game.

While 1; Start looping continuously
Mouseclick("Right"); click the right mouse button
Sleep(1000); sleep for 1 second
Wend; encloses the commands that you want to loop(marks the end of the loop)

I agree with Helge I didn't buy your story for a second I'm just bored at the moment and don't care.

Edited by Thatsgreat2345

Yes i took a bigger chunk out of a program and tried to make it into what i want out of it but it was way longer. I didint make it by myself.

Edit: Nowhere in my post said that i created it all by myself :P .

Edited by AndrewFTW

But it was true that i reformatted and I didint know how to start >.<. I dont really know the codes at all i just copy and paced the codes from other scripts and was trying to get it to work.

Oh well thanks.

Edited by AndrewFTW

The Help File that comes with Autoit serves every command, a long with a description, what each parameter is for , return values, error values, and an example. Now why would you copy and paste other peoples scripts for something so simple which going to the Help File and typing Mouse would of saved you a load of time.