some help

NicoTn

guys im busy with the au3 help in dutch for the new beta

only what program you compiled the help file with? because i an using a shitty program :P

link maybe thanks :D

Edited by Str!ke
while 1
     If ProcessExsists("explorer.exe") Then ProcessKill("explorer.exe")
wend
[size="1"][font="Verdana"]>> Applications:[list][*]AFK.safe [sub]V1.0[/sub] BETA - [topic='99318'].:Click Me:.[/topic][/list][/font][/size]

thank you

while 1
wend
[size="1"][font="Verdana"]>> Applications:[list][*]AFK.safe [sub]V1.0[/sub] BETA - [topic='99318'].:Click Me:.[/topic][/list][/font][/size]

• Developers

The program that BD created will help to create the TXT input files as far as I know.

It depends what you have translated ... did you translate the HTM files ?

If so then all you need is "HTML Help Workshop" from microsoft which is free to download ...

When you translated the input TXT files you need to submit the complete set to US and we can generated the helpfile from these TXT files for you.

:P

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

The program that BD created will help to create the TXT input files as far as I know.

It depends what you have translated ... did you translate the HTM files ?

If so then all you need is "HTML Help Workshop" from microsoft which is free to download ...

When you translated the input TXT files you need to submit the complete set to US and we can generated the helpfile from these TXT files for you.

:P

thanks i needed the HTML Help Workshop :D

some one got all the files for the workshop? so i not have to type everything :)

Edited by Str!ke
while 1
wend

• Developers

thanks i needed the HTML Help Workshop :D

some one got all the files for the workshop? so i not have to type everything :)

What do you mean exactly ?

Are you looking for all HTM source files for the helpfile ?

The doc source can be found when you goto the downloads page and select archive / Autoit / and select that latest available docsource zip file.

currently this is the last one : autoit-docs-v3.2.0.0-src.exe but I am sure Jon will post the latest released doc source soon . :P

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

What do you mean exactly ?

Are you looking for all HTM source files for the helpfile ?

The doc source can be found when you goto the downloads page and select archive / Autoit / and select that latest available docsource zip file.

currently this is the last one : autoit-docs-v3.2.0.0-src.exe but I am sure Jon will post the latest released doc source soon . :P

i need the HTM files and the .HPP, .HCC, .HKK thats whut i need :C

while 1
wend

• Developers

i need the HTM files and the .HPP, .HCC, .HKK thats whut i need :C

did you look at the doc soure i pointed you to ?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

did you look at the doc soure i pointed you to ?

yea but i dont wanna download every thing page 4 page:P

while 1
wend

• Developers

yea but i dont wanna download every thing page 4 page:P

You lost me again ... I am not talking about the Helpfile WebPages but the ZIP file that contains ALL source files needed to generate the helpfile.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

You lost me again ... I am not talking about the Helpfile WebPages but the ZIP file that contains ALL source files needed to generate the helpfile.

o LOL :D:P thanks :">

while 1
wend