prospeed

jpam

the writer of prospeed is Frank Abbing

he is german

he's a very nice men pointed me to the right direction for calling the dll

he's the real programmer !

i am just calling the dll functions :P

it was hard to master, took me 2 weeks, has to translate from german to dutch

and tranlate te source xprofan (german programming tool) to AutoIt.

iam trying to make this a udf and trying to call a second dll for text effects

but i don't know how long this takes for me

if it take to much time,then i release the source to the bord for people to make there own udf's :D

best recards jpam

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck with the UDF Jpam, I`m sure a lot of people are going to find this useful!

Btw, was the Midi tune playing in the demo part of Prospeed as well?

Edited by Lakes

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

nope ,it was AutoIt playing with the sound.udf

prospeed has it own sound support via directX

but i had no time to translate that part of the dll :P

it has joystick and mouse support to !

over 200 functions

best recards

jpam

Yeah i had originally seen that i found out this place using resurrect page and using the internets cache and googles translate page

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...Flanguage_tools

plus heres another page with scripts of something

http://web.archive.org/web/*/prospeed.dyndns.org/*

another place to download

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...Flanguage_tools

Edited by Thatsgreat2345

Great piece of work.

If you're having a problem with some of the dll calls then perhaps a search of the Free Basic forums will help. Some of those people have been using the prospeed.dll for some time now.

I think I've also seen reference to it in the Kixtart forums.

HTH

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Wow jpam, nice work. That's a very impressive dll (I know you didn't make it, but you did a great job calling it :P). Does anyone have any links to somewhere where I could maybe read up on how exactly to create a .dll? I know you can do it in Visual Basic 2005, but I don't understand how to go about creating one. When open .dll files in Notepad I get a bunch of jibberish:

hfèÈ  hPfhfè9   hfè   Àuh V  j  PfPèF

I don't understand how people write this??? Is there some special way to write a .dll then compile into this wierd code? Thanks for any help.

- Dan [Website]

DLL's are just like any other program, just compiled in a different way. You're seeing this gibberish because notepad doesn't have the ability to hex edit.

You get the same thing when opening files like EXE, and even Jpg in a text editor.

Wow jpam, nice work. That's a very impressive dll (I know you didn't make it, but you did a great job calling it :D). Does anyone have any links to somewhere where I could maybe read up on how exactly to create a .dll? I know you can do it in Visual Basic 2005, but I don't understand how to go about creating one. When open .dll files in Notepad I get a bunch of jibberish:

hfèÈ  hPfhfè9   hfè   Àuh V  j  PfPèF

I don't understand how people write this??? Is there some special way to write a .dll then compile into this wierd code? Thanks for any help.

visual basic can only create active x dlls but DLLs are just like executables but you basically pass paramaters through to them and stuff lol. Most DLL's are made in C++, so just google it :P

First play with this:

#include <IE.au3>

$X = 800
$Y = 800
$Deg = 0

InetGet ( "http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/graphics/autoit_builder_wall_800x600.jpg" ,"C:autoit_builder_wall.jpg" )
$Pic = "C\:autoit_builder_wall.jpg"

Grey($Pic, $X ,$Y)

For $Deg = 0 to 360
    Rotate($Pic, $X, $Y, $Deg)
Next

Produces an error of

F:\Autoiit\ProSpeed Test.au3 (50) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:

$S_WIDTH = DllCall($S_DLL,"long","GetBmpWidth","long",$S_PIC[0])

$S_WIDTH = DllCall($S_DLL,"long","GetBmpWidth","long",$S_PIC^ ERROR

When I try to use either function.

Keep up the good Work! :P

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

InetGet ( "http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/graphics/autoit_builder_wall_800x600.jpg" ,"C:autoit_builder_wall.jpg" )

$Pic = "C\:autoit_builder_wall.jpg"

They should be like so:

InetGet ( "http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/graphics/autoit_builder_wall_800x600.jpg" ,"C:\autoit_builder_wall.jpg" )
$Pic = "C:\autoit_builder_wall.jpg"
Edited by RazerM
My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

I didn't test the script, only pointed out those two errors.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.