Clear all text in TXT file

fi3ldy

...no need to apoligize...

better safe than sorry - someday I'll need your scripting help far more than you'll need mine :-)

...even Valik has tolerated my bad coding with its lack of error checking and just plain stupidity at times. He expects me to get better with time. I don't hold out much hope for that. I just try to not regress too much with age.

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Lol... apparently my first Valik impression worked very well :D. I was just messing wit you guys, no need to apoligize. Sorry if I came across YOU wrong.... lol. All is well :P. And yes, indeed, I AM Valik's #1 fan. Valik you rock!

i've got nothing but respect for him, and his abilities, but i don't think you can steal that title from the guy that he sees in the mirror every day.

cameronsdad - ARG!!! WHAT THE HECK DOES YOUR SIG MEAN... ARCANUM.CO.NZ MAKES ME VERY ANGRY... I know this is off topic... but I wish I knew what they meant when they give you a blank input box and ask for a password... The best way to learn is to ask questions... I don't know who to ask...

EDIT: What the.... Hey how come when I type www.cyberarmy.com in my web browser, I get Abyss Web Server configuration popping up? I can't get to the website...

Edited by dandymcgee

- Dan [Website]

cameronsdad - ARG!!! WHAT THE HECK DOES YOUR SIG MEAN... ARCANUM.CO.NZ MAKES ME VERY ANGRY... I know this is off topic... but I wish I knew what they meant when they give you a blank input box and ask for a password... The best way to learn is to ask questions... I don't know who to ask...

EDIT: What the.... Hey how come when I type www.cyberarmy.com in my web browser, I get Abyss Web Server configuration popping up? I can't get to the website...

arcanum is a fun little site, and should be good for atleast a week of mind expanding. whenever i start learning a new language, i try to use it exclusively to solve all of the challenges on a site like that, so that it gives me a targetted learning path. That way, i'm thinking of the algorithm, and having to learn the language to implement it, and having to think of ways to get around some of them helps you with thinking of multiple ways to skin a cat.